Old 11-17-2008, 08:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Default Friends and Losers November 17-23

GET UP LAZY BONES! Lets get this week started.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:43 AM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning Lettie, and the rest of y'all!!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

YAY ME!!! I did the Rock 'N Roll 1/2 marathon yesterday and surprised myself by running 9.5 miles out of 13! I am hurting today, but still proud of my accomplishment My treat was the Cytomax drink every mile or so - I NEVER drink sugared drinks, but that stuff was DELICIOUS!

I'm down another lb this week - 8lbs from goal!!!
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #4  

Hey - Where is Nicole... seems like much longer than a week... I hope nothing's wrong...
Old 11-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #5  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Great job Julie!!

I know, I am starting to worry about Nicole too.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:27 PM   #6  

Very cool Julie!!! that is exciting.

doen't anyone have an email for Nicole? somebody needs to track her down. I think she forgot she is supposed to check in with us! I PMd her a while back with no response.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:40 PM   #7  

Did some investigating.... these are the facts as I have uncovered them:

On Nov 3 Nicole announced that she would be leaving one week from that day, which would have been Nov 10, for Texas. that was a week ago today. if she was going to be gone a week. then she would be getting back today. the last known post for Nicole was on Nov 5th, when she laughed at the possibility of Dan being pregnant....... sorry to bring that up again, buddy, but you threw it out there! So I am thinking she should be showing up in the next day or two right on schedule and wondering why we are in a panic.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:44 PM   #8  

Thanks Letty... its just wierd that if she was leaving on the 10th she'd stop posting on the 5th... so not like her!
Old 11-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #9  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Hello all.

I survived being in Atlantic City last week. Was up a few lbs on the diet front, but being TDY and at a convention, you are at the mercy of what is put in front of you. Having said that, I am at least under 150 this a.m. and am happy with that. I can't really expect to get close to or drop below 140 before Christmas, especially with Thanksgiving around the corner.

I am under alot of stress with the log cabin and with the two teen age boys. I have gotten yet an other call from the school because they were 1) Late, and then 2) left campus. I am at my whits end with them. Any suggestions?
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:25 PM   #10  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey all...

Julie!! Fantastic work.. You're almost there!!!

Ok.. I have a weird thing going on... It seems like no matter what I eat, I always end up feeling really stuffed bloated afterward... For instance.. For lunch today, I had some left over chinese chicken and veg which in reality, with the tiny bit of rice mixed in, amounted to a cup and a half total.. I added to that about 5 small celery sticks and an orange. All washed down with water..

Now I feel like I just ate 3 pieces of pizza and an ice cream sundae...

I'm thinking I may need to go see a doctor about this.. I'm getting tired of sucking down beano and/or phasyme and not have it work very well...
Old 11-17-2008, 02:33 PM   #11  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

just thought i'd check in and say hi. not feeling too great today.
there's a picture of Jag's train cake in my profile. he loved it!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #12  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Way to go Julie!! I am so proud of you. I'm sure you feel great and you should.
I hate a bad weekend. I indulged in a couple of drinks and a steak sandwich with fries. I had a long day at work on Friday and this seemed to work. Today I am back on track. I am drinking all my water and eating healthy and less!! haha
Have a great week everyone.
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #13  

Dan - this may be kinda a gross question - but how are you "regularity" wise? I know when I'm having problems in that area everything tends to make me feel bloated... try switching to green tea or doing a take off to get things moving again? just my suggestion...
Old 11-17-2008, 03:04 PM   #14  
LAWL Salt Police

Thanks Julie.. "Regularity" has always been an issue with me since I started LAWL.. Seems my body has never gotten used to eating better.. For a while, I balanced it out with fiber, either in pill form or in high fiber foods, but for the past 6 months or so, all it does is give me more gas... So now I just roll with it and if it gets too bad (not going for more than a couple days), I pop a lax.. Not the best solution, but i'm confident I'm not abusing them...
Old 11-17-2008, 03:39 PM   #15  
Amy

Hey guys! Happy Monday!

Not much going on here today, am up ~3 lbs today, but I am thinking it's TOM. Am in the process of job hunting today. I have about 2+ months before classes start in January, so I want to get a job to fill the time and get some extra pocket cash.

I worked in management and later payroll as a temp, so I was basiclaly looking for admin/clerical then decided to do payroll again. I hated it, but I can make more $$, and if there's an end in sight, I am ok with it!

Unfortunately I gained a lot of weight since i last worked in a job that I have to dress for, so no pants fit me. SO, off to buy 2 pants today. Not fun to buy clothes in a bigger size!

Hope you're having a great day, it's mighty quiet in here today!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote