Old 05-06-2008, 02:21 AM   #31  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hooray.........Amylou!!! I have been avoiding the sclae too. Wanna WI in the a.m.? I might be too scared......but who knows Good to see you

And you too, Dionne

Ok, to bed I go......
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:22 AM   #32  
Post-Master

And wow.....Jillian.........every week a loss for you, for so many weeks now WTG!!!!
XOXO
Old 05-06-2008, 08:08 AM   #33  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Good Tuesday Morning All!. O.K. I was POP on Monday, now for the rest of the week. Just got to try to add some exercise in.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:42 AM   #34  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

"Sclae" will end up in a dictionary somewhere, I can see it now.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:07 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Dionne!!! Nice to "see" you!

AmyLou-Woooo hooo finals are over, I know that feels great!

Roma-Thank you. I admit it does feel good to look in the mirror and like what I see looking back, ok for the most part! LOL There are still a few things I would tighten up if I could afford it!

Good morning Amy and Jillian and Katie and Nicole and Numba One Kim!!!

Last edited by MomOfThreeTeens; 05-06-2008 at 09:08 AM.
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:27 AM   #36  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone!!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #37  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Morning!

Nicole- I just w/i after bfast and it was NOT good. I have time before my hair appt to do a DVD workout so I'm puttin my shoes on right now.

I graduate Sat and am determined to lose this puffy/bloated look so that I can rock the pictures all day! I'm wearing a new black dress that fit just right when I bought it last month---I'm kinda nervous to put it on now!!

I KNOW I can do this. I have a lunch date today, but I've already looked up the menu to make sure there are some on plan foods.

I hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday! I'll be back later to check in with everyone!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:05 AM   #38  
LAWL Salt Police

Mornin' all!

Jillian.. Good luck with the event. I'm sure you'll raise the funds in no time!

Amy - Congrats on the graduation! Drink plenty of water and take some beano with your meals to avoid any gas build up that could affect the pictures!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #39  
DixieChick

Can someone tell me what the veggie burgers taste like? I have looked at them a few times, but haven't take the plunge just yet. It would be good if they counted as a Veg. LOL Just wondering.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:11 AM   #40  

Day 2 of TO is going ok so far. I'm supposed to go WI tomorrow, just in time for stupid TOM! I'll be guzzling HLW tonight. It'll tick me off if I have a gain after doing TO! LOL Somebody please convince me that chocolate tastes like dirt!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:30 AM   #41  
Post-Master

Good morning everyone

Wow.......we slept in late today. No, we didn't just get up, but we did sleep in until 8ish. DH got home at 5:30 this morning. He was in Chicago since Sunday night. I never sleep right when he is gone, and was awake until 2, and then again when he got home. I have 2 sick kids, and I really hope they get better before the baby gets here. Tis the season for the summertime colds.....

Dixie Amy......I LOVE the morning star grillers. I like to eat them open faced on a ww bun (1/2). I just don't try to pretend it is beef.......and then I am not disappointed. They actually have a really good flavor.....so I truly think of them as a veggie burger and not a hamburger. I can only have them once in a while though, cuz soy and me don't get along.

Hi Dan.

Amylou.......I haven't WI yet, and I have already had a few cups of coffee.....but......I AM going to WI in a little bit, before my shower. I know exactly what you mean about needing to lose that bloated feeling. It is funny how staying OP for a couple of weeks changes your whole outlook on your appearance. You can do this.....and really.......you HAVE to. How many times in your life are you going to graduate from law school, right? You gotta feel good during this time in your life. You only need a few days OP to get your mind working with your body again

Hey Katie.......how's everything going?

Kim.......sclae ROCKS!!!! How are you doing staying OP? I hope you are not just faking like I have been doing lately....... It is sooo good to have you back. You have no idea how much I missed you!!!

Hey, Kim #2.........did you ever post the newspaper article for us? I keep wondering about that and forgetting to ask......

Hey Roma.....how are you today?

Ok.....time to make the donuts.....DANGIT......I mean, time to change the laundry. I hope this day finds you all well and full of willpower. We can do this, we can do this, we can do this. Wow, I may have just talked myself into a POP day...........
Old 05-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #42  
Post-Master

Oh, cool, guys.....Jillian only has $20 more dollars to raise to make her goal for her NAMI walk! WTG, girl!!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:51 AM   #43  

No Nicole I havent scanned it yet. I'll try to do that tonight.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:56 AM   #44  
DixieChick

Kim:

If you will imagine that chocolate crawling with a big bunch of worms or something else that grosses you out, it will lose its appeal.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:07 PM   #45  
Amy

Dixie Amy- The Boca burgers- have to be the grilled ones aren't that bad. My complaint is with everyone else that they're so small. I put a little RF cheese on and a tomato slice... and it still doesn't really cut it.

Morning everyone! The final I was so upset about I got a 100 on, which gave me a B+ (88) in the class. He's giving hte class the option of taking another exam two weeks from now if we want to take it. The anxiety is not worth 2 points. I am happy with an 88!

Today and tomorrow are reading days, which is great for relaxing but horrible for diets!

Hope you're all having a great day!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote