Old 09-07-2008, 07:44 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 185.0/185/140lbs

Height: 5;4

Phyliss,
I am tempted to join the belly fat site for the tree mos free. Once you are in, and you decide to stay, do you know how much they charge? Just wondering.

I'm new here and i'm very interested in this diet, way of eating. I have most of my weight in my tummy and hip area. I"m 47 and perimenopausal. I need to drop 30 lbs and really need some support.

This looks interesting.
Thanks, Kelly
Kelly46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:55 AM   #137  
FBD/8-18-08

Hi all.
Tomorrow is my 3rd week on FBD. So far I'm down 20# and I lost 5.5" on the JS. I haven't measured since then. I'm a 3 month member on the website, not sure I'll continue on there after that. I got the cookbook and there are a lot of great recipes in there.
Looks like you all are doing great on FBD, hope you don't mind my stopping by. I did LA Weightloss for a while here at 3FC and I loved the site. (Dh lost 89 pounds, I lost 69 but gained most of it back) So, here I am. Starting over. Again. Hopefully for the last time since I finally found a way of eating that includes chocolate. Who'd a thunk?!?
Hugs and blessings,
Pearl
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #138  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

I would say to definitely join the 3 months Flat Belly site, I joined plus ordered the book. I actually sent the book back because everything you need is on the site. After my 3 months were up, I dropped out. I had all the information I needed and I didn't think it was worth the money just to talk with other Flat Belly folks, we can do that for free right here on 3FF's.
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:44 AM   #139  
FBD/8-18-08

I purchased the book at flatbellydiet.com and got the 3 "free" months. Of course I was able to view the info there while waiting on the book to come (2weeks later). The site gave me the "hows" and when the book finally got here, it gave me the "whys". I really haven't referred back to the book since I read it, although I probably should soon. Just to refresh this old mind.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:21 PM   #140  

OK, so I just joined the 3 mos free website and will be getting the book in about 2 weeks....I am anxious to get started and see how it goes!
Rdhedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:52 AM   #141  
FBD/8-18-08

Default Finally measured for a 2nd time

Okay, I didn't make great choices this weekend, but I'm down 7.5 inches since 8/18. Woo Hoo!

Last edited by Prazteam; 09-10-2008 at 02:32 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:45 AM   #142  
Paleo Diet & CrossFit

S/C/G: 300/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanasue View Post
Thanks for the words of encouragement Delitaagain, the scale showed a lb lost today so that made me feel better. I am still trying to find my way around this board, but i will definitely take a look at your blog. I will keep you all posted of my anticipated success.

Sanasue

Thanks! Please leave a comment when you come by so I'll know when you're there. Are you on the 28 day plan now? Today (Wednesday) is my last day. This has been a fast 28 days! lol

Last edited by delitaagain; 09-10-2008 at 02:46 AM.
delitaagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:48 AM   #143  
Paleo Diet & CrossFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly46 View Post
Phyliss,
I am tempted to join the belly fat site for the tree mos free. Once you are in, and you decide to stay, do you know how much they charge? Just wondering.

I'm new here and i'm very interested in this diet, way of eating. I have most of my weight in my tummy and hip area. I"m 47 and perimenopausal. I need to drop 30 lbs and really need some support.

This looks interesting.
Thanks, Kelly

Hi, Kelly! Maybe this has already been answered - I'm just catching up. They sent me a note that they would bill my card $45 after 3 months if I did NOT cancel. I'm still thinking I will cancel. I presume that would be for another 3 months.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:50 AM   #144  
Paleo Diet & CrossFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prazteam View Post
Hi all.
Tomorrow is my 3rd week on FBD. So far I'm down 20# and I lost 5.5" on the JS. I haven't measured since then. I'm a 3 month member on the website, not sure I'll continue on there after that. I got the cookbook and there are a lot of great recipes in there.
Looks like you all are doing great on FBD, hope you don't mind my stopping by. I did LA Weightloss for a while here at 3FC and I loved the site. (Dh lost 89 pounds, I lost 69 but gained most of it back) So, here I am. Starting over. Again. Hopefully for the last time since I finally found a way of eating that includes chocolate. Who'd a thunk?!?
Hugs and blessings,
Pearl
Hi, Pearl - nice to *meet* you! I'm finishing my 28 day plan today. Wow - you did GREAT! I agree - 2008 is my year, too! Please stop by my blog and leave a comment. I'd love to hook up with more FBD olks. I don't have the cookbook yet but haven't really made much headway through all the menus and recipes in the book and on the website - probably will wait till I'm off the website. Delita
Old 09-10-2008, 02:52 AM   #145  
Paleo Diet & CrossFit

Quote:
I purchased the book at flatbellydiet.com and got the 3 "free" months. Of course I was able to view the info there while waiting on the book to come (2weeks later). The site gave me the "hows" and when the book finally got here, it gave me the "whys". I really haven't referred back to the book since I read it, although I probably should soon. Just to refresh this old mind.
Know what you mean. I've started re-reading it slowly now, just to get in ingrained in the brain. I like the pages good for photocopying and all the menus.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:53 AM   #146  
Paleo Diet & CrossFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdhedd View Post
OK, so I just joined the 3 mos free website and will be getting the book in about 2 weeks....I am anxious to get started and see how it goes!
Welcome! Let us know how it goes! Please feel free to ask questions here or on my blog. I had a lot at first! LOL
Old 09-10-2008, 02:54 AM   #147  
Paleo Diet & CrossFit

Quote:
Okay, I didn't make great choices this weekend, but I'm down 7.5 inches since 8/18. Woo Hoo!
Hey, congrats! That is AWESOME!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #148  
FBD/8-18-08

Default 3fc blog

I tried to get to your blog but it says it doesn't exist... what am I doing wrong?
Pearl
Old 09-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #149  
Paleo Diet & CrossFit

Quote:
I tried to get to your blog but it says it doesn't exist... what am I doing wrong?
Pearl
Well, that's no fun. I tried putting a link in my sig file under the ticker. See if that one will work? I just finished my 28 day plan! Delita
Old 09-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #150  
Paleo Diet & CrossFit

Finished my 28 day plan yesterday and weighed in today. 11.8 pounds lost in 32 days. Today I am raising my calorie level as I think I should have done that when I started exercising. I've put a few of my favorite menus in my blog if anyone is interested.