Old 12-27-2007, 05:17 PM   #16  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Oh Dionne I am sooo happy for you! Proud! Keep up the great work! It's nice that we are right in the same area. I feel like we know exactly how each other feel.
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:30 AM   #17  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Cecil- Thank you. You will be right down with me in a day or so. Don't let your birthday get you to bad. I know how it is to be on plan and it be your birthday. My birthday was the 18th. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!. I feel the same that you know exactly how I feel also.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:10 AM   #18  
Amy

Good morning ladies! I am glad this was started again! I thought of it the other day...

I guess I will go weigh in. I am definitely not going to be happy, but we'll see. I will keep my fingers crossed and BRB.

12/28: 220.2, up 3.0 from last time as well as back to my starting weight.

I am a little dissapointed, but it's what I have been eatting. I am back POP today!

Good luck to everyone!! Happy New Year!!

Dionne- I tried to request you as a friend on MySpace, but your page wouldn't let me...
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:51 AM   #19  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

I am on myspace! You guys should request me! My Name is Cecil the Diesel! Look me up!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:00 PM   #20  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Amy- I too was way up after the holiday eating extravaganza i took part in. But a few days of eating right and the ever so important cardio and it was gone.

I have been drinking so much water and green tea with lemon. I don't know if it has the same anti water retention effect, but it has been good on me.

I challenge you to shed those pounds by new years... i know you can do it!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:07 PM   #21  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

I guess I shouldnt back out just cause I was up. Yesterday I was 243 today I am at 241... Water weight is NOT my friend!!! Michie I just noticed your ticker! WOW you have lost a lot since the beginning of the NY challenge!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:56 AM   #22  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

thanks for noticing Kim! because no one else has!!! lol... i don't know where i am losing my weight from, but i can't see it either. i guess once i lose a little more it will be more noticeable.

weighed in yesterday at the gym... i was about the same.

12/28/2007- 235.2

i decided against the TO... i have been losing pretty just good staying POP and exercising daily, so i'll just keep that up for now and TO when i really think i need to. i would love to get out of the 230's by monday though! ugh! losing weight is such a pain!

hope everyone has a POP day! we can do this!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 01:52 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 200/199/150

Height: 5'5"

I'd love to join this thread. I need to keep up with my Saturday weigh-ins even though my PWL center is now closed. I just started Maint. @ a month ago. Christmas was full of over-indulgence, but I'm back down to my goal weight as of this morning. I got a bathroom scale for Christmas that calculates a bunch of extra info in addition to weight. Very cool. Here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year to us ALL!
LadyZaidi is offline   Reply With Quote