I got my plan today

• And I'm very excited. I can't wait to start it tomorrow. I'm on the "Red Plan" and it seems like a lot of food to eat but I am sure it will be fine. They weighed me for the 2nd time and I was surprised because with all the water I have been drinkin (plus juice) I knew I wouldn't be down. I was the same but that for me is amazing.

So I have to pick up a few things tonight and then tomorrow I start the new plan.

This can work for me. I know it can. I'm very excited!!
  • Good luck!!!
  • Congrats on getting started, and

I am also on the red plan. I just restarted on Thursday, and I will be able to eat again starting tomorrow as well!!
  • I started out on the Red plan, and as weird as it sounds, you HAVE to get all that food in, or you won't start losing much at all. It was SO hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that I had to eat all that food, but once you realize (subconciously too) that all these kinds of foods and their amounts are designed to burn calories and fat, not add them, you'll get it..

About a month in, I found myself skimping on the portions and as a result, I plateaued.. Talk about eye opening.

Just be sure to get your water in, if not a bit more than the alloted amount. Also, don't use the carb cravers much, especially this early in the program!
  • WELCOME! I am about 5 weeks in and am still on RED. You really do have to eat all that food. You have a lot of options. I keep sugar free apple sauce and V8 around just in case I can't get my last veggies and fruits in. I just bought some slim downs from the COD as well to make sure I don't skip meals! Hope your first few days go great!
  • Hi Js
    No helpful words from me....just wanted to say hi -- HI!!.

And it sure seems 'funny' to me, that you can eat "more" and lose more...seems like an oxymoron.... but that's what i've been hearing - eat less on this program and you stop losing.... Unlike Dan, my head hasn't wrapped itself around that yet. I thought you take in fewer calories than you use, and you lose

laura

• It's the kind of calories.. Empty or not... Empty calories, the stuff that's full of sugar and fat, work against you.. The right kind, full of good stuff like protein and "good" fats, work for you when you eat the right amount...
  • Welcome and good luck!!