Thank you Nicole
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:32 AM   #287  
Gold plan

S/C/G: 164/-/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHB1977 View Post
So I've been back on LAWL for over a week now and I haven't seen a durn bit of difference! As a matter of fact, I have GAINED 1 1/2 pounds!! I just don't know what I am doing wrong! This is so discouraging. The first time I did it I lost 7 1/2 pounds in the FIRST week. It really just seems like I will never get this weight off! I'm following this new "Feel Full" plan. Anyone else out there following this plan and having the same problem? Any thoughts, advide, encoragement or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there,

I've been faced with a similar struggle. Can you please write back and let me know if the new numbered plan ended up working for you? Did you end up going back to the coloured plan? If I don't lose consistently over the next two weeks I'm thinking of going back to the Gold plan with lites instead of the current numbered plan 2 that I'm on with lites.
dodis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:25 AM   #288  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

bumping up for Heidz

Last edited by Mama Nicole; 05-08-2008 at 11:27 AM.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:38 AM   #289  

S/C/G: 204/204/150

Height: 5' 10"

Morning Everyone!

I just spent a half hour reading this thread and found a ton of helpful information. Thank you so much!

I'm debating on which plan I should be on to lose the rest of my weight. When I first joined about a year and a half ago, they put me on Gold with lites. I ended up quitting the center becuase I had plateau'd, even gained while staying POP.

My starting weight was 175, I got myself down to about 155 and i'm back up to 162, which I've been at for - I can't even count how many months. And frustrated that I can't get the scale to move!

My main question for you knowledgable ladies is this: With about 10 pounds I would like to lose, should I continue on the gold plan with lites, change myself to the new plan 2 with lites or move down to green/plan 1?

I do yoga once a week and walk 1.6 mi 3-4 times a week.

Thank you in advance for all your help!
AngieH75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #290  
Gold plan

S/C/G: 164/-/140

Height: 5'5

Hi Angie,

I would recommend going back onto a plan you know you've lost some weight on and are most familiar with (less room to make mistakes). I know in my case, the Gold plan with lites work better. But I've been put on the #2 plan so I've restructured it so it's more like the Gold by taking out a starch and a fat. If you go to another thread called "Which plan works better new or old" I've made a list on possible plateau remedies that another woman is trying out for a week.

I'd say, do the take off for 2 days and start yourself with the Gold with lites program using Luna Bars (watch nutritional content) if you can't get the LA Lite bars and only consume chicken breast or lean fish for proteins and citrus for fruits for about a week or until you see a change on the scale.

Best of luck!

Last edited by dodis; 05-09-2008 at 11:50 AM.
dodis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #291  

S/C/G: 204/204/150

Height: 5' 10"

Thanks Dodis!
AngieH75 is offline   Reply With Quote