Old 03-18-2007, 11:43 PM   #1  

Default Ok, is anyone doing a high fiber diet??

There are a few out there right now. There is F-Factor, weight watchers appears to be high fiber expecially the core plan, and the one I am using is Fiber 35.

I wanted to see if there are other out there. I would like to get a few of us together to support each other.

Gina
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:19 AM   #2  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'8

Hello Gina. I am currently doing weight watchers, just started 2 weeks ago and having some success. I am eating high fiber foods for the flex plan, and I am definately loving how these foods keep me fuller longer and simply make me feel better during the day. If you are getting some support together, I would love to join in and hopefully get some tips as well as give some! I am a new member, but I am hoping to make time to visit this website and post messages.
Kathryn17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:02 PM   #3  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

Hi Gina,

I posted on the other fiber thread but I am following Fiber35. I just ordered the book but until I recieve it I will eat 35 grams of fiber and watch my calories.

bev
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:02 AM   #4  

Default Hi Bev!

I am looking foward to getting to know our group! I didn't know if the other thread was going to catch on but it really has. I am so excited. Hearing from so many of you that fiber has helped really inspires me!! A lot of you have already been using fiber and are losing--you never did say. How did you lose the first 20??

I ordered the fiber35 cleanse. Do you use anything?? Maybe I should have gotten supplements. I am getting Fiber 1 cereal. If I remember right I liked the one called honey crunch. Do you have a favorite??

Gina
Old 03-20-2007, 05:14 PM   #5  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

Hello Fiber Sister,

I lost my first 20lbs by exercising and watching what I eat. It took me a long time to lost that 20 lbs. I have been trying to lose the last 15lbs for about 5 months.

I can't believe how many posts we have on the other thread all ready. I really liked your idea of having a buddy. I don't know if anyone else is interested in it or not. If you want I will be your buddy. I am hoping if I have a buddy I will not quit this. We can always pm each other through this site. I ordered my book yesterday so I am hoping to have it soon. I am trying to get in at least 35 grams of fiber and eat 1400 calories. So far today I have had 32 grams.

My favorite fiber one cereal is the honey crunch. I even eat it sometimes for lunch. Do you take the fiber35 cleanse everyday or just occasionally. I wonder if it is more of a laxative type product. I tryed to find more information on it but couldn't. I am thinking about buying the fiber shakes. I have fiber pills already so I will not by buying them. Also for bars fiber one has one that is really good and it has 9 grams of fiber.

bev
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:55 PM   #6  

Yeah, it is really taking off!!

I think it is really impressive that you have been able to lose pounds just by watching what you eat and exercising. For some reason I need a lot of structure--support, recipes, success stories, etc. You must have a lot of discipline.

I got the honey crunch fiber cereal. Thank you for the tip. I found a blueberry oatmeal that I love. It has 4 grams of fiber where as the weight control oatmeal has 6 grams . . . I just like it so much that I just try to up the fiber in other ways.

I ordered the cleanse and should get it by Friday. I am going to do it for 15-30 days. I will have to take a look at the bottle to see what is best for me. Let me know if you get the shakes . . . I think it would be a great mid-day pick-me-up or a quick breakfast of lunch. There are recipes in the book for shakes that look good.

I love fiber one bars. So does my husband who isn't dieting (on purpose anyway). One product I just bought that I don't like at all is Omega Peanut Butter. It is not worth it.

Are your fiber pills from Fiber35??

Take care!! Gina