Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-13-2006, 05:39 PM   #1  
JMH

Default Back at WW again but first time here!

Well I started back at Weight Watchers last week and had my first official weigh in. I am so disappionted. I only lost 1/4 pound. I feel like I have lost more.....

I have been to weight watchers more times than I would like to admit. When I don't lose weight I get discouraged and usually fall off...

I am glad I found this community to share my weaknesses with.

Just wanted to say HI!
JMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/232/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Welcome

JMH--welcome. I'm glad you found us. This is a terrific place to find support and encouragement. I just started a week or so ago and already feel like I belong. Everyone is just so nice. There are so many different "groups" you are sure to find one or more that is just right for you.
I also do WW. I don't go to meetings anymore. Takes up too much time and money. But I do like the program and try to follow it at home.

I am also exercising now. I have never been able to stick to it before comming here.

You know if you have been on WW before that sometimes it takes a few weeks to really see a big result. Don't give up. When you feel discouraged log on to 3FC and let us know. We'll try to lift your spirits.

PS a wise person once told me to look at 1/4 of a pound as a stick of butter.
It makes it look bigger, doesn't it?

Good luck with WW. Do you exercise?

talk to you later,
angie
angieks is offline   Reply With Quote