Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-06-2006, 09:57 PM   #1  
outnumbered!

S/C/G: 186/182/140

Height: 5 3

Default yet another newbie !

Hi!

I am here because I am trying to lose the weight that came with having two babies in 27 months! I have 4 children, all boys ages 10, 7, 20 months and almost 2 months. I have struggled with my weight all my life and this is no different, but I am determined to get back to my pre-DH weight or better. I look forward to getting to know you all and supporting you on your journeys as well!

I am 4 pounds into my first 10 pound goal. We'll see if I want to lose more when I reach my final goal of 46 pounds off.

Last edited by justcath; 12-06-2006 at 11:10 PM. Reason: spelling
justcath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi Cath and welcome. Do you have some plan for eating picked out or are you shopping? We'd love to help!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 11:18 AM   #3  
Eleny

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi Cath Congrats on the newest edition .

I am new around here also. My name is Eleny and I have 3 dc's, dd18, ds17, and ds2.5.
I have struggled with my weight since having kids, have been at a low weight and then gained and then loss again, then gained again after the youngest. I am now getting serious about getting Healthy more then been a certain size.
brismiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:56 PM   #4  
outnumbered!

S/C/G: 186/182/140

Height: 5 3

Thanks girls - I am super excited to have found this site.

I am still shopping for what works eating wise - I am breastfeeding so counting/watching calories and eating healthy is probably the only option at this point. I don't want to do anything that might harm my ability to breastfeed. I have started doing walk away the pounds (it's on my comcast OnDemand) - the two mile walk every other day and some different toning videos on days I don't walk. I am going to try to start the pilates soon. I also drink a ton of water(over 90 ounces), but can't seem to give up my coffee. Plus, well chasing after my toddler is always good cardio! LOL

Eating is my weak point- I am am emotional eater, and let's face it, post partum hormones can take you for a spin, for sure. I also eat when I am bored, I "sample" when I am cooking, I eat like crap and really need help learning to eat better
justcath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:30 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Have you checked out the Whole Foods threads?

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=209

Also there's a gal called Glory87. She is wonderful about what foods are good for you and can help you lose weight.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote