Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-02-2006, 09:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/194/150

Height: 5 foot 5

Default This time is different

Hi, I'm Julie. This time I am really wanting to change my eating habits. I know how to do this, and now I'm ready to do it. I'm sick of being fat, tired and unmotivated. I want to be healthy and thin. So don't hesitate in putting me on the spot and ask me what I'm doing today! Thanks!
wanna be skinny chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:57 PM   #2  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

Welcome!

What are you doing today? :P
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/194/150

Height: 5 foot 5

Today is my Birthday, so I will be tempeted at work with the best chocolate ever. I will have a small piece, but I will not freak out over it. I will continue to increase my water and make smarter leaner choices for my meals. I will doing my tone n lose video for upper body tonight. So that is my plan for today.

I have not officially joined any weightloss group. Right now I'm following along with WW points, it seems to be most realistic for my life at this time. But I believe and low fat and low sugar and high fiber is the key to having a healthy diet and that is what I look at when chosing my foods.

Sunday I weighed in at 191.0 and 39% body fat I look forward to seeing next Sundays weigh in, but more to be back in a size 14 - alomost 9.
wanna be skinny chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:47 AM   #4  
back in the game

S/C/G: 311/180/170

Height: around 5'10"

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have a great plan for the day. Hope you enjoy it!
futuresurferchick is offline   Reply With Quote