Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-16-2006, 03:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 264/253.5/140

Default Another Large and Lovely

Hi everyone,

I have come to this site looking for support and help with my weight loss journey. Now at the age of 37 and with my 15th wedding anniversary approaching November 2007 I want to lose the weight for good.

Lately, I have been thinking about trying the South Beach diet but I don't want to be tied down to eating only the meals that are found in the diet cook book. Anyway, I will be browsing the site and seeing what is working for others in my situation.
lrgnlvly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 03:24 PM   #2  

Hi,i have been on the slimfast plan for 2 weeks and i have lost 6lbs.i also lost 8 before that by just cutting out out fat and sugar.i needed to lose 123lbs which is very close to what you want to lose.slowly that number is going down.we just have to take it one day at a time and it will happen.you will get lots of support here.feel free to message me any time.we can do this journey together.talk soon ,take care.
4me2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 06:23 PM   #3  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4me2006 View Post
.we just have to take it one day at a time and it will happen..

I could not have said it better. It will happen!
rkrs6673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 06:42 PM   #4  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

this is a great site for support. Be sure to look around, there are lots of great challenges, support threads, etc, so just jump right in anywhere. I don't do South Beach but it is very similar to what I'm doing and I believe once you find out the dos and dont's you can make up your own recipes or tweak your family recipes. Good luck!
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote