Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-18-2006, 11:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/240/170

Height: 5'9

Smile working mom from OK

Hi Everyone!

I have been married for almost 4 years and we have a two year old son who I adore I work full time and simply cannot make time to exercise...or maybe I just don't want to..haha It's difficult when you have such a demanding job and family and there is always, laundry to do, dinner to cook, dishes to clean, floors to be swept/mopped...etc...I just get so overwhelmed at the thought of dieting and fitting in exercise....ugh.

I know there are many of you out there who can identify with my situation. How do you do it? Where do you start? Is there a pill that works? haha

All of my friends and family are skinny!!!! Really, I have no one around here that knows what it's like to be overweight and feel like there is no hope.

That's why I joined 3FC b/c I needed support, ideas, friends (who aren't a size 5 and think they are too big) LOL

Help me out gals!

Love
mandi
prestonsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:13 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Hi Mandi & Welcome!!

Scheduling time for myself has been one of the BIGGEST challenges that I run into when it comes to weightloss.

Maybe starting out w/just 15mins a day for yourself can help. And then work your way up. There is always a starting point.

I have plans to use 15mins after work to hit the treadmill at our gym at work....then work my way up to longer. Eventually I'll have some type of routine.

Just know you're not alone. You can come here anytime and get all the support you need.

Good luck to you!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:44 PM   #3  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Hi Mandi!! Sorry no magic pills (although I wish!! LOL!) what I can offer you is a pat on the back when you do good and a hand up when you slip!! Thats whats gonna get you to your goal!! You should come over and join us at

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90419

I think you'll find that many of us in our group are in the same boat as you, and dont worry...so size 5s over there!! yet anyway LOL!! We'd love to have you join us!! Hope to see you there!! Good luck to you on your journey to success!!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:52 PM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

hi Mandi, Welcome. I am from Oklahoma too. I am glad you found 3FC's. i am wishing you the best of success. Congratulations on getting started, just being here shows you are ready. Good luck.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote