Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #1  

Default Hello from Texas! :)

hey! my name is Haley, im 24 and i have a 10-month old son. I recently graduated from cosmetology school and 4 semesters away from getting my bachelors in Fashion Merchandising. I am on a mission to lose 80 pounds and change my lifestyle. Currently, I am taking b12/b6 injections and Phentermine, and a water pill and it is working great at supressing my appetite, as well as having that energy i need to exercise. I only gained 19 pounds when I was pregnant (I had GD-gestational diabetes) so i was on a controlled diet. most of this is weight i gained while on the depo-provera shot. AWFUL! well...that about sums it up for me! I'm thankful for finding this site! I can't wait to post some before and ESPECIALLY the after pics.

Last edited by haleydee; 08-12-2006 at 02:23 PM.
haleydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 232/232/150

Unhappy getting started

I am 31 and want to lose about 80 pounds.I use to be a size 5 about 12 years ago and I slowly gained weight since then to get me to where I am now.I saw a picture of myself today and I couldn't believe how far I had let myself go.I need help with motivation.
CHUBBYGIRL75 is offline   Reply With Quote