Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-11-2006, 03:24 PM   #1  

Default I need HELP!

I'm new here, hoping that I will read something that will get me off my butt and in the program. Whatever one I decide on.

I am hopelessly unmotivated and unhappy enough to refuse to not try.

Lori
Crystal Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:40 PM   #2  
SO Determined!

Height: 5'8"

Hey, you CAN lose weight, and EVERYONE here will stand behind you and offer advice, support, anything they can. And that's the honest to goodness truth! What programs have you been thinking of trying?
missyb4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:51 PM   #3  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Hello CrystalBlue I Jest wanted to tell you that you can do it . I know I did it this morning and now Iam making plans on what I want to do tomorrow. I always put it off till tomorrow but I decided that if Iam going to get some where I did have to get off my tale . I did jest a 55 Min Walk Away the Pounds Video today and Will do more tomorrow . Every oNe on this Site is very Nice and We all will be hind you. But YOU CAN DO IT!
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 05:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 273/248.5/160

Height: 5 Ft. 6 In.

Lori, you are not as unmotivated as you think. You were motivated enough to know you needed help and you joined 3fc and our group. That's the first step! Second, read, read, read these posts for inspiration. You will find you are like us all. We want to diet but don't know where to start. We want to lose weight but don't want to give up what we love to eat. We want to look and feel great but don't want to do the work that has to be done to look and feel great. You will find some super great ladies who said "Yes I can" and yes they did. My step daughter, Boiaby, sent me here because she loves me and she knew I wanted to lose like her. He dropped 190lbs two years ago and it's still off. She is one of many, many super ladies who succeeded. Read their stories. They had failure, but they did not let themselves get discouraged. They are my heros. Let them be your heros. Let us help you and we'll let you help us. We all have something valuable to say and we want to hear from YOU!
harkeyvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 02:07 AM   #5  
chela

S/C/G: 217/209/130

Height: 5'0"

Hey crystal!! what i do to motivated me to lose weight i picture my self in my mine how i'm going to look when i get to my weight goal and the benefits i'm going to get from all of this. this website is great. so when you need support of any kind everyone is helpful and here for you. or if you just want to talk about anything we are here for you.
chela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:29 AM   #6  
bouncy

S/C/G: 236/174.5/150

Height: 5'7

Default Do It!!!!!!!!

HI Crystal Blue, My name is LInda and Iam from Texas. Girl you can get started!!
Just find a plan , I know you can do it!! If you want it bad enought you will find a plan and take it in action. There is alot out there!! Iam New and i see alot
of recepies for atkins and ww and just alot. It looks like alot of support aswell.
So get up and get a moving . Be commited and do what it take to have
what you want. Alot of hard work and it will be yours, If you dont it want.
Take care and wish you all the luck on your weight loss journey. Have a great day.

BOUNCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 11:31 AM   #7  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

You can do this!!! We have faith in you and will help in any way we can. Start small, cut some junk out of your diet, take short walks, drink more water. Anything can help when you are just starting.
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote