Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-07-2006, 03:04 AM   #1  

Default Newbie!!!!

Hey!!!!! I just wanted to introduce myself.. I am a 29yr (well I will be 29 on Sunday)old SAHM.. I have been married to my highschool sweety for 9 years but we have been together for 14 years.. We have a beautiful curly headed 4yr old son, who is my doll baby and is one of the reasons why I want to lose weight so badly.. I have always been a bigger girl.. In highschool I was a 10-12 to me that isn't big at all but in highschool people made fun of me.. I would LOOOVE to be that size now.. My heaviest was about 290 and that was when I got married and right before I had my son.. After my son was born I breast fed him and for some reason I lost weight while I was breast feeding.. I lost about 30 pounds with in about a year and then I stopped breast feeding and started to gain a little back. .Well I wasn't having it so I started to make myself throw up and I took pills.. Well I did lose weight I got down to about 220 but I felt just aweful and my hair was coming out alot.. I should have gone to a councelor but I didn't I did however tell my mom and my husband.. well he acutally walked in on my throwing up one day....anyway.. I have gained alot of my weight back. I am now at about 270 but I started taking Tae Kwon Do about 2 months ago and although I can't tell I have lost a thing neither can my scales but everyone is complimenting me all the time.. so I think I have toned up some.. Anyway... WHEEEEWWW long story right
Kristie D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 03:07 AM   #2  

Oh I forgot.. I live in Mississippi
Kristie D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:26 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Kristie! Welcome! Please feel free to just jump in anywhere.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/174.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Hi Kristie...I know how you feel about being heavy your whole life. I grew up the same way. Family members always thinking that you need to eat, not enough exercise, and way too much t.v time. Of course my family meant well, they just didn't I needed to learn how to eat right. And I too hate to exercise, but I am making myself get on my treadmill and go outside with my son. I know if I don't, then I'm setting a poor example for my son (he's 3). I joined WW in mid-May and the weight I've lost makes me feel better about myself. I tell myself every day that I am worthy and I can lose weight. I like to set small weightloss milestones for myself so that my ultimate goal doesn't seem so far off.
WyattsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 210/110/110

Welcome Kristie

Have a wonderful Happy Birthday on Sunday!
alwaysbelieve is offline   Reply With Quote