Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-05-2006, 10:35 AM   #1  
Determined to be Healthy!

S/C/G: 202/188.5/135

Height: 5'3

Default Lost in Fluff!

Hey Everyone! I'm 28 Years old and I have two little girls 5 and 21 months.

My Second child was born via an emergency c-section and spent 79 days in the hospital. I was put on the shot and am now at my highest weight of 202 lbs. It's embarrassing! I really need help from a dependable buddy. I want so bad to do the weight watchers plan but we just can't afford it right now, so any other diet suggestions are more than welcome!

I'm going to walk today! So hopefully that will help me a little bit.

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Amy
ChasingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:42 AM   #2  
Aleecia

Amy

Might I suggest calorie counting. That's what I do and it doesn't cost me a thing. I use Fitday online to keep track of my daily calories and so far has worked very well.
You'll love it here at 3FC. Everyone is so supportive. Post often and you will find that there are a lot of people to see you through this journey.
Good for you for deciding to start walking. Its a start.

Best of luck to you.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 285/281/255

Height: 5'7"

Default Hi

Hi!

Oh, I understand! I spent about 50 days in the hospital with my last baby, and had him by emergency c-section as well. Even being hospitalized he was 6 weeks early. I am 29 with three kids and am trying to lose weight so keeping up with them all can get easier!

I would see if anyone has any extra stuff from WW that they can send you , but if not just do the basics...watch your portions, cut out fried foods and sweets, stuff like that...oh and exercise. These boards have so much information and the people here are great!!
Familyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:41 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello Amy and welcome! Hope you find a plan soon that works for you.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:46 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/174.6/140

Height: 5'8"

I joined WW online because I found it to be cheaper than the meetings and you can pay for 3 months in advance ($65). We didn't really have the money at the time I joined either, but I did it because I knew that if I put it off I would still be in the weight slump I was in. If you'd like, we could swap email addy's and I can send you some WW recipes that could help you get going in the right direction until you are able to find a program that's right for you. Let me know!
WyattsMama is offline   Reply With Quote