Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-18-2006, 03:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185

Smile Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself

My name is April I'm 26 I live in Lubbock TX. I work in property management and I really enjoy my job. I am a people person. I love to travel and meet new people I am setting goals to get in better shape then I'm in now. I finally broke through a five-year depression in which I gained about 65 lbs. I know that I can achieve my goals with in a matter of time. Most of my life I have battled with an eating disorder I was a boarder line anorexic at the age of ten from comments that my Father had made about fat people as he said" I hate fat people and if you ever get fat like your mom I will disown you" those words have thrown my world into a tail spin. Hiding food lying about eating I did it all. Until I wound up in the hospital. I have battled with image since. All through my teenage years I was very small framed weighing about 115lbs and at 5'2" that’s not bad but at the time I still saw myself as fat. Your mind truly can play tricks on you. I look back at pictures and say, “wow what I was thinking.” I believe God has a way of putting things in perspective, so when I gained 65 lbs almost five years ago I have finally realized that I wasn't big all those years. Now that I have come to my senses I am now able and ready to take control and be healthy. I have learned allot about myself being heavy these past couple of years and I know what I want for my self, my body and my soul. I look forward to meeting others from this site and create relationships with people with the same sort of goals and through that keep the motivation we all need to achieve our goals.
Sproutt99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 04:06 PM   #2  

Hi April

My Name Is Sky I Am From Odessa Tx . I Am Sorry For All Of Your Complications Through Life But It Looks Like You Are On The Right Track Now I Would Like To Share Thoughts And Goals With You I Just Started Three Days Ago On The Ww Diet And I Am Also New To This Site It Was Has Been Wonderful .congrats On Your New Founf Outlook On Your Life Sky
smilinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 07:38 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Sproutt and Sky... just wanted to say a big to both of you!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote