Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-07-2006, 04:49 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 210/110/110

BEACHBABE

I haven't played badminton in years. It is a fun way to get in exercise. That is one thing I have learned that exercise needs to be fun for me to stick to with it long term. I enjoy pilates and weight lifting. In the past I did kick boxing. After I drop more weight I would like to get back to kick boxing.

That is great that Teacher's college is only a year program. Have you decided what grade level you want to teach?
alwaysbelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 07:45 PM   #17  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Just wanted to say welcome! I live in BC.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:59 AM   #18  

Smile Hey alwaysbelieve

Well I will be qualified in a wide range of grades from Junior Kindergarten upto and including grade 6, but I like grade 2 and 3 because those are the grades that I have worked with since I was 11 years old.

I am psyched, I stayed in my hometown for college and unviersity, but to go away for my last year is actually really exciting, I may not think so once I am there and have to cook and clean for myself, even though I love to do those things, but I am sure that it will still be a blast and quite an experience!

Graduation is now complete, was really fun, and even went out to a chinese restaurant for dinner and then hung out with some of my friends in the evening!

Life is great, and the motivation of achievement and accomplishments helps to stay on track with the diet and keep striving for something better!

Don't know if you get the same commercials there as here but Crystal Light truly does make you beautiful!
BEACHBABE31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:14 AM   #19  

Height: 5'8.5"

Welcome!! Glad you are here
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 08:28 AM   #20  

Thanks Misti!
BEACHBABE31 is offline   Reply With Quote