Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-22-2006, 03:33 PM   #1  
Ivanna Seemyfeet

Default Here goes nuttin'!

I officially started my "Life Change" today (I refuse to call it a diet). I'm not really following any sort of popular plan re:Atkins, Weight Watchers or the like. I'm cutting out ALL junk food and trying to eat as many whole foods as I can. Lot's of fresh fruits and veggies and lean meats. I'm also tracking my progress using something called FitDay (not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here). It's software you purchase online and it tracks everything with neat little piegraphs and stuff.

So far I've had a 6 oz container of Lite and Fit yogurt, an apple, an orange, 24 baby carrots and 2 tbs of Fat Free Ranch dressing. I also brewed some green tea last night and filled a 42 oz container with cold tea to drink throughout the morning. I don't feel hungry!!! I'm hoping this trend will last .

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm glad I found this site. There are SO many helpful people here and the success stories are truly inspiring.
Skyy1067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:40 PM   #2  
Aleecia

Sky
Good for you for starting you Life Change.
You'll love it. Everyone is very supportive.
As for Fitday. You'll find that a lot of us here use it as well. So it's okay that you post stuff about it.
Best of luck on your weight loss journey.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:33 PM   #3  
Ivanna Seemyfeet

Angel,

Thanks for the encouragement! I love FitDay! Takes a little while to get used to all the things it can do but it's a lot of fun to play around with.

Skyy
Old 05-22-2006, 05:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/185/130

Cool Hi Skyy

Good for you!
I was looking for you earlier today. I went out of town this weekend but I was telling eveyone there about this site.

Anyway I started dieting today. I chose the "Carbohydrate Addict diet"

Basically, its 2 low Carb meals, and 1 reward meal. I think I will try riding my bike also each day.

Good luck
Potato
potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:27 PM   #5  
Ivanna Seemyfeet

Hiya Pot!

Good luck with the new diet! I too have been telling everyone about this site. Seems my MIL already knew about it back when it was just starting out. I'm very excited to be here. I'm in Connecticut and my family is in NJ so it's nice to have support even with them so far away. My husband is supportive but you know how men can be. He loves me for me as he says but I don't!!! I think there is WAY too much of me to love

Keep up the good work, girlfriend!

Skyy
Old 05-23-2006, 10:35 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/185/130

Cool Sticking with it week 1

Hey Skyy

I joined a Support group. Come join us if you haven't spotted it yet. Go to the Support group section and click on "sticking with it."

It started yesterday but she didn't post yesterday. This will give you some accountability plus you'll have ME!!

You'll hear what diet I am on when you go to it.

I really don't have all this website down yet. Like I tried the chat room but no one is ever on it. Or at least no one ever says anything to me

Then I read where you are doing "fit something?" What is that all about and how did you get it? I hear people talking about it but I don't see where to check it out.

Talk at you later
Potato
potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:47 AM   #7  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

its www.fitday.com

There is the link.....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:10 PM   #8  
Ivanna Seemyfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by potato
Hey Skyy

I joined a Support group. Come join us if you haven't spotted it yet. Go to the Support group section and click on "sticking with it."

It started yesterday but she didn't post yesterday. This will give you some accountability plus you'll have ME!!

You'll hear what diet I am on when you go to it.

I really don't have all this website down yet. Like I tried the chat room but no one is ever on it. Or at least no one ever says anything to me

Then I read where you are doing "fit something?" What is that all about and how did you get it? I hear people talking about it but I don't see where to check it out.

Talk at you later
Potato
I sent you a private message.........