Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-02-2006, 01:40 PM   #1  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Default Slim for summer -Week 6

Hey Hey!

SORRY! I was MIA we painted yesterday so I was soooooo tierd and felt like do NOTHING!!!

So ANNNYWAY... week six has come fast how is everyone doing??? I am doing OK stilll have a few mishaps to try to avoid lol oh well!

SO this week, I will be doing the same as previous weeks regarding diet. As for my "fun" goal, I am going to try to finsih up painting another room my reward will be a relaxing meal with my friend on Saturday--I haven't seen her for a few months so it will be nice to not to have to be too strict when I see her!

Hope you are all doing well! Hope to post a little more often

Bye for
fitgal2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/230/133

Hey everyone!

so week 6 eh?.. how fast has that come along. and a 12lb weight loss.. with me only really trying for 2 of those 6 weeks

So how much has everyone lost over the 6 weeks? and whats everyone want to lose in the next 6 weeks?.
emzi_bops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 07:30 PM   #3  
Want them Muscles!

yay for the 12 pound loss!!! good job!!!

I have lost about5 pounds in total...could have been more but oh well Ill take it since I was pretty bad a few times. I would love to hit my goal in 6 weeks but ill take another 5...
Old 05-02-2006, 09:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

I've lost 6 pounds. I haven't been trying that hard the last two weeks. Today I have done nothing but throw up, must have the flu. Blah. Don't feel good at all. I've been eating okay, but don't have energy to exercise.
Goals:
Meals: eat three healthy, two snacks
Water, 4 glasses daily
Exercise: when I have time/feel like it-not very good, I know!
Fun goal: scrap some pages
Reward: summer stack and stickers-for scrapping!

Tuesday:
nothing stayed down, but chicken noodle soup and chicken salad.
Wednesday:
lean pocket
spaghetti and meatballs
handi snack

Last edited by buckneram; 05-04-2006 at 11:25 AM.
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 08:15 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Morning Ladies-

I am happy to report I am down a pound this week. I also am managing to walk 2 plus miles a day. I can really see a lot more inches coming off and toning going on then the actual scale moving.

My goals this week are to walk 4-6,000 steps a day and eat 3 meals and one -two snacks.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:20 AM   #6  

Oh man, im having such a fat day today and what do i normally do on a fat day. yes. eat. but im not. ive had my lunch and i plan on that being it until very later on tonight. around 8pm. im even going out 2day to stop myself from eating. and to make myself feel better im going out to buy the sunglasses i promised myself 6 weeks ago. the sun is getting brighter these days
on a plus side i put on a pair of jeans today which are getting looser! go me!

ok well ill check in with you guys later.

good luck this week.

Emma
Old 05-03-2006, 01:58 PM   #7  
Want them Muscles!

wow!! looks like some great successes WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE keep it up!!!
Old 05-04-2006, 04:59 AM   #8  

Another 1lb down for me today . although i think my scales might be out a little bit. As i weighed on my friends scales yesterday around 6pm, and weighed what i weigh today on my scales, surely thats not right. you gain weight during the day, everyone knows that. so my plan this week. if to get weighed either on scales from the doctors or the pharmacy, to try and get my correct weight. Or to go out and buy some new scales, my digital ones are just wrong.

I finally bought the sunglasses ive wanted for 6 weeks. and the sun isnt out today

So im gonna now try and stay off the scales till Sunday and that there is my weekly weigh in. Ive got a goal of another 5lbs to lose by Monday and we are already on thursday. so i either gotta get my butt into action, or there is no way ill reach that.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:59 AM   #9  

emzi congrats on another pound gone. Is your goal to lose 5 lbs a week? That is alot be careful!

I know what you mean about the scales my digital logs me at 162 but my old reg scale has me at 160. Who knows which is right ?? I use the digital for now because I like the tenth of a pound readouts.

I saw another loss today on my scale but I won't post it until my weigh in day which is next wednesday.

Keep up the good work ladies

Nikki
Old 05-04-2006, 10:52 AM   #10  
Want them Muscles!

Wow!!! great work ladies!!
I am down a pound (2??)as well!!! 130 for me! or is it 129?? I am not sure the scale at the gym was a bit confused...I stepped on it twice and I got 129 and 130...either way I lost

Emzi, glad you finally got those sunglasses... and don't worry "the sun will come out tomrrow, tomorrow!!! lol
Old 05-04-2006, 11:11 AM   #11  

way to go fitgal! I can't wait til I see the 130's .

Nikki
Old 05-04-2006, 11:27 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

emzi-congrats on that one pound. i'm so proud of everyone. we're doing great. i'm going to exercise here soon. as soon as i'm done checking things out online! hopefully today will be better than tomorrow! ttyl.
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:40 PM   #13  
Want them Muscles!

GACK!!! I ate tooo much!!!! I am sooo full!!!

Man this weekend has been a write off! Ok since last night anyway. I had cheesecake for dessert last night, a harvey veggie burger, a low fat muffin, then tonight we ordered pizza, which is fine I didnt have much of that but I did have bread sticks and cinnastix from Pizza pizza too...booo for me! UGH!

How is everyone else doing??
Old 05-07-2006, 06:51 AM   #14  

Oh ur not the only one with the bad weekend of eating and its still not over.
i started off friday night with me stayin in and not going to the pub, coz id had a bad day at work. so then me and my sis ordered pizza. which i ate without feeling any guilt haha. then yesterday was too bad. but when i came outta the nightclub at like 2:30am this morning i had a hot dog. omg why?
Today im having a Sunday Roast.. mmm. but other that than i might be alrite.