Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-25-2006, 10:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 322/315/160

Talking Hi! From Louisiana!

Hello everyone I am new here. I am 27 years old from louisiana and I gave 169 lbs to lose so I can take my daughter to Disney World! I have never been myself so I want to take advantage of everything. I am looking for a buddy to help me kickstart this thing. I really appreciate all the encouragement ya'll give each other. I look forward to hearing from yall!
1692dizny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:13 PM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi and welcome. You are sure to find great support and encouragement here. Good Luck and let me know if I can be of any help.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:37 AM   #3  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome to the forum! You're gonna love this place. I would love to go to Disney World soon but am planning for a trip there when my son turns 10 (in 3 years). There are many different forums here, you may wanna look around and see which ones suit you best. Are you following any specific plan or just doing it "on your own?" I am a WW myself, started (again) last November and am almost halfway to goal. I post regularly on a thread in the Support Group forum called "Weighty Issues" and we have a gal from Ponchatoula there. Check it out if you want, we always welcome new faces. Here's a link: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...40#post1232540

I also post in the 100 lb club forum every now and then. You will find that almost everyone on 3FC is friendly and supportive. I love this place and i hope you will find a nice little niche for you too. Again, welcome!
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 322/315/160

Talking Hi!

I belong to Inches-A-Weigh, I don't go like I used to b/c there really isn't any interaction, just a huge monthly bill lol. How's everyone today?
1692dizny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 238/238/150

Height: 5'2"

Hello and Welcome! I am glad you have made the first step to a healthier life. I have only been dieting for 5 weeks and I love this site. Even if I don't post, I read other posts and the responses and get encouragement from them. You are going to do great!
Alison79 is offline   Reply With Quote