Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-19-2006, 06:09 AM   #1  
I am on my weigh

S/C/G: 252/252/175

Height: 5'7

Default New to website and would love a buddy

Hello my name is Tiffany and I am a stay at home mother of three. I started losing weight Christmas week. I felt like if I was serious I could start anytime. I did not have to new years, just as so many of my friends said. My starting weight was 224lbs. And I am currently 199lbs. I live in beautiful Hawaii (my husband is in the Army). I would love a weight loss buddy who I can share the joys of this life changing journey with.
rmewife97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:32 AM   #2  

Hi Tiffany,
I just joined too. Congrats on your weight loss. It is so helpful to have others around you to support and encourage you. I have really enjoyed reading and exploring the site since I joined. Good luck and keep up the good work.
shantel
shantel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:12 PM   #3  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

Hey,
I am also new to the site. It seems to be the perfect place to feel comfortable and good about yourself.
I think that you weight loss so far is wonderful! You must be very proud of yourself, I know I am proud of you. It isn't a easy task but you are proving that it can be done.
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:33 PM   #4  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Tiffany, and CONGRATS on your weight loss so far! I started getting healthy January 5th and have been participating on this board since then - it's helped me a lot! I'm a SAHM of 2 little girls and I'd love to live in Hawaii! Where in HI? If you'd like, you're more than welcome to join a buddy group we have had going since the beginning of the year: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72673.
Nori71 is offline   Reply With Quote