Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-17-2006, 03:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190

Default I'm so frustrated with myself

I'm not sure how to get started again in this weight loss jouney. I just had a baby 2 1/2 months ago . I can't handle this weight. I need some help, I'm so upset with myself. I want to not only look sexy but feel sexy. Right now I feel like the BLOB has returned.
angelwings_1ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 03:19 PM   #2  
...future runner...

S/C/G: 215/193.6/135

Start off slow and be patient with yourself. This is a great place to find friends.
rosiek2277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Awww, you're not a blob! And I definitely think you came to the right place.

No matter how much you have to lose, I agree with Rosie. Start off small, find things you can do every day to improve yourself. Put your new baby in a stroller and go for long walks. Chop up carrots, celery, and other healthy snacks when your baby is sleeping so that when you're busy the next day, you can just grab them on the go. Drink lots of water. I'm sure you can find a way that works for your life!
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:53 PM   #4  

I know how you feel... I too just had a baby and need to get back on the wagon. Just remember that any weight you may have gained during pregnancy didn't get there overnight... and it won't come off overnight either (unfortunately... I'd LOVE if it could!!!). Try and get outside and be concious of what you're eating and drinking. If you want a buddy, I'm still in need of one too... just PM me. Good luck with your weight loss goals!!!!
klynds is offline   Reply With Quote