Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-07-2006, 05:48 PM   #1  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 225/215/200

Height: 5'5

Default Looking for a buddy!

Hi!

I've been on this site for almost a week now, and i thought i'd put it out there that i'd like a buddy! Someone with similiar starting and goal weights as me preferably...but that's not necessary! I just want someone that i can e-mail or msn with and talk about this stuff, and maybe someone that makes me tell them how much i exercised each day, so that i feel guilty if i don't have anything to report I'll do the same for you!

PM me or post in here if you're interested!
leJellybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 07:04 PM   #2  

Hey IEjellybean,
We have very similar weight goals. Perhaps we can keep in touch. I weigh 227 right now. Goodluck and hope to chat soon.

Nyree
Nyree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 11:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170?/130/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi there!! just wanted to tell ya your at the right place and we will all love to help you! keep up the good work! you will do it!
amyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 05:41 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/224/140

Arrow I'm New!

Hi! I'm from the UK, but please don't hold that against me! (lol) I would love to buddy up with someone it sounds like we have similar goals! I'm 24 and looking to lose 84lbs in total i weigh 224 now! PM if you fancy it? Take Care. Hopefully hear from you soon! Gem x
Gemma24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 06:31 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 210/210/130

HI, my comp. is messing up so I mught get kicked off before I finish. I need a buddy - we vcan do this toget
molly5896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:42 AM   #6  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default Hi!

Hiya jellybean, I've got a bit more to lose than you, but I really need an exercise accountability buddy right now. I've been slacking the last few days. Would love to chat, and have someone to be accountable to, and vice versa. PM me if you want,

Dee
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 10:37 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 220/203/150

Hi I'm new and looking for a buddy as well, this seems like the right place. I started out at 220 back in November (well actually after I had my twins 7 almost 8 years ago). I started drinking green tea a few months back and as of this past Sunday I have lost 17 Lb. Keep in mind that I have got to be the laziest person in the world. Untill I realized I was loosing weight (3-5-06) my day consisited of getting up and getting my coffee taking a shower, getting the kids up and off to school and then onto the computer. Then I woke up and realized I was loosing weight (my doctor tells me it's the green tea), I figured if I'm loosing weight from that I could only imagine how much I'd loose if I did exercises. Food (as far as how much I eat) has never been a problem as I don't eat much or count calories. I just have no motivation or energy to do anything. So yesterday I went and bought Core Secrets (it came with the ball) and Slim In 6. I watched both dvd's before doing them (as recommended) and I did the Slim In 6. When it came time for the push ups and crunchies I did them on the ball. I had to take 2 breaks to get my kids something to drink and then to make dinner. I mixed between what I had seen and learned of the video's. I was hurting last night but am fine this morning and hoping I have the motavation to do it again today. My biggest downfall as far as snacking would be chocolate not just any chocolate but snickers and peanut buttecups. I useually keep them in the house (in the freezer to be exact) the only time I really crave them is when, well it's my time of the month. Thank goodness it only last's a few days. Other then that I don't really crave snack or junk foods. I have tried and do like the 100 calorie pack thin crisps, it dosn't take care of the chocolate craving but makes a good snack. So anyways now I'm down to 203 my ultimate goal weight is 150 hopefully by my Birthday in November. I do have a short term goal to loose 15 Lb by April 16th, however I don't see this happening but any weight loss is still a personal gain and I will continue to try and reach that goal.

Last edited by lizziepooh; 03-08-2006 at 01:27 PM.
lizziepooh is offline   Reply With Quote