Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-27-2006, 09:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/195/135

Height: 5' 5"

Default 33 yr old, working mom of 3 losing 25 lbs

Help! I could really use someone who can relate. I have started soooooo many diets over the past few years and lost the same 8 lbs over and over again. I am 5' 5" and goal weight is 130. Motivation is what I need - and I need to learn not to do the emotional eating thing as soon as stress hits! Is there anyone out there in my shoes (similar age, weight, situation) who wants to support each other through this?
cyndyjlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:07 PM   #2  

Hi Cindy! I got 10 yrs on you, so I probably wouldn't do as a buddy, and I also am a SAHM, so that's out too, but we weigh the same and want to lose the same and we are the same height too!
Pretty funny, eh?
What RU doing for xercise? I have a treadmill and do hald an hour or 1.75 miles every day cept Sunday.
I also swim on Monday's when the kids aren't sick, they were today darn!
I don't really swim with a 4yr old tho, just flail around trying to stop him from drowning himself!
aschenbrodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/195/135

Height: 5' 5"

What a coincidence! I am always curious as to how other people are losing the weight.

As for exercise, I am doing the treadclimber 30 - 40 minutes a few times a week. My goal is to up it to a consistant 6 days, but life gets in the way, you know? I have been telling myself forever to start getting up early to do a tape also (I have some FIRM tapes and a few others including some called the bar method that I haven't tried yet.

I give you tons of credit to get in the pool with the little ones! I love the pool too, but I live on Long Island and we won't open ours until the weather is better. Are you someplace warm or do you go to an indoor pool?

So, what eating plan have you been following? How is it working for you? When I'm on plan, I do Weight Watchers, but I haven't been eating well lately 9 thus my problem with regaining the same lbs over and over again!)

My oldest is 4 too, by the way!
Cyndy
cyndyjlo is offline   Reply With Quote