Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-20-2006, 05:08 PM   #1  

Default Help Need a Buddy!

Hey All, I've been off track for a VERY long time (months and months!) and I've gained backed almost all the weight I had lost (about 10 gained back out of 15 pounds I lost!) and need to get back on track....I haven't ate all that well today but I"m about to go ahead and walk/run on the treadmill in a few...and will be having a nice salad for dinner.

anyways......I'm looking for a buddy! someone with more weight to lose so we can relate, I am back to 215 (220 high weight) and would like to get to around 140-145...so thats what about 80 pounds total I want to lose. If I could find someone with a similar goal that would be nice...as well as someone in a similar age teens-20s (I'm 21 so we'll be able to relate to each other!)

I'm still debating on whether I should do ww, or just watch what I eat. with weight watchers I tend to continue to eat the "bad junk food" I used to eat and that's not doing very well....

so anyways, enough of my ramble. If you want to buddy up please let me know!
BethMichelle1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 10:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/199/150

heya, I'd love to buddy up with you, if you'll have me!

I'm 20 (21 in may), and just getting (re)started on losing about 45-55lbs. I'm at 200 right now , and want to get down to 145-155.

I'm following WW to the best of my abilities (have all the materials from my mum, can't afford the meetings/online), and trying to work more exercise into my life.
mareh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 10:46 PM   #3  

Hey hey, I'd LOVE to have you as a buddy! sounds like we're very close in age, as well as our weight goals.

I am also following WW to the best of my abilities. I know exactly what to do, I just haven't been doing it very well. But its almost time for bed here, and tomorrow is a new day for me to be on track! we both will be! and we can help each other stay on track

I currently do the Etools,which is basically WW online, and may or may not join meetings in the future. Right now I don't think I have the funds for it, but I guess I COULD if I really wanted to

go ahead and PM me, so we can start our own private convo...and if you have Aol Instant Messenger or Myspace let me know your names on there
BethMichelle1011 is offline   Reply With Quote