Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-12-2006, 01:52 AM   #1  
Andrea

S/C/G: 200/180/145

Default Hi. I'm new. Well I am starting on a new excercose program.

This time I am doing it right. I recently had a good talk with my family phasician who is a nutritionist as well. Her suggestion is for me to start my Cardio workout prior to eating every morning. The catch is it needs to be early in the morning in order to jump start my system for the rest of the day. Afterwards she suggests me to do my fitness workout (usually pilates in the morn) directly after my cardio and then have brakfast. I never have been good at counting calories but then again I eat mostly fruit and vegetables during the day. Has anybody been on a weight loss regimine like this and did it help???
aneyedli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 12:44 PM   #2  
Nett

S/C/G: 235

Andrea, I've done an early morning cardio workout and it ENERGIZES you for the entire day. It was an Awesome day for me. Unfortunately getting up at 5 am is a bit difficult for a night owl like me, especially since it has to be 5 am for me to get the workout done before my lovely 1 yr old Sylvia wakes up. Try it for a week and you'll probably never quit. My suggestion would be make sure that you're also getting your protein, and wait an hour after exercising to even eat (your metabolism stays energized). Nett
Nett is offline   Reply With Quote