Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-07-2006, 05:10 AM   #1  

Default New here, looking for buddy. :)

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the forums here..so I'll tell you a tiny bit about myself. I'm 20, from Southern Indiana (close to Louisville, KY) and I'm finally ready to drop all this weight that I've gained over the years. And I know it'll be far more difficult when I get older (not to mention worse for my health). Anyways, my stats are below, and I'm definitely looking for a *serious* buddy. I don't care how old you are and all that, but it would be nice to find someone on the same program and whatnot (again, it doesn't matter though.) I'm currently doing Weight Watchers for my eating and Curves as my *current* exercise program.

SW: 365
CW: 353
FGW: 150
Eshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:53 AM   #2  

Hi, Feel free to message me if you need a buddy, I'm 20, with around 170 to lose.
Vilandra485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 168/190/125

Height: 5'4"

Hello! This is my first time on the website. I'm 16 years old and 100% friendless! Will you please e-mail me about possibly being a serious friend? I don't know how to use this website correctly-stupid huh? Anyway my e-mail is [email protected] please e-mail me. Your the only person that i have responded to yet. Thank you!!!!!
tweetyandme is offline   Reply With Quote