Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-29-2006, 07:53 AM   #1  
New Mommy

Smile Hello, I am new here

I am new to this site, and trying to lose my baby fat...I am nursing and trying to be careful with my milk supply and shed some pounds at the same time.

I want to lose 20 pounds by May 12th, if not I guess I am headed for WW!
SteadyOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 08:46 AM   #2  

Default I'm new too.

I'm new too. I just found this site and thought I would register. It's nice to have a place to go if you have questions. I started the 3 hour diet 2 weeks ago and so far it's great. I lost 3 lbs. the first week and 3 more today when I weighed in. My biggest trouble is remembering to eat at a specific time. With 3 kids the hours fly by and its time to eat again. Or like today, it was nice to stay in bed until 8am, but now dinner will be at 8pm. So good luck to you, I'm not finding this "diet" to feel like a diet at all. I don't feel deprived, unless I want ANOTHER peppermint patty after dinner. So here we go to our goal. Good luck
Yojogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 08:50 AM   #3  
New Mommy

Welcome to you too!

So give me the low down on that 3 hr diet...what is your typical day like?

Thanks
Old 01-29-2006, 08:50 AM   #4  

And congratulations on your new baby. There is nothing like bringing a new baby home. They're worth every pound.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:00 AM   #5  

I don't know where my last message went. This is the first time I've posted in a forum, so bear with me.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:01 AM   #6  
New Mommy

thanks. He is already 8 months old eeek!

He is worth EVERY pound no doubt
Old 01-29-2006, 09:02 AM   #7  

I try to have oatmeal or eggbeaters in the morning with fruit or veggies. I've been living by my 3 hour book. If you fill in the daily journal you really can't go wrong. I just try to stay on the healther side of my choices.
Old 01-29-2006, 09:06 AM   #8  

Well, my husband just came home with Sunday breakfast for the family, that I won't be eating because I already ate on "schedule". So I will go sit with them. Good luck to you, I will try to get online from time to time. Good luck with your son. My youngest is almost 3, and I still get baby envy, (after 3 kids) 13, 11 and 2. Have fun. Bye
Old 01-29-2006, 12:52 PM   #9  
Nett

S/C/G: 235

Hi New Mommy, I'm a 35 yr old StayAtHomeMom back in bad shape 232lbs. Just 6 years ago, I was 170lbs, and 4 before that I was 350lbs. All it takes is desire and commitment. I know that you can do it. Yell if you need any encouragement. If you're nursing, definitely discuss this with the pediatrician., mine told me to wait until I stopped nursing or the milk might not have enough nutrients. I have to keep telling myself 'Every Bite Counts' every day/hour/minute/second that I WANT something to eat, but don't need it. Nett
Nett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 01:39 PM   #10  
New Mommy

thanks Nett, I have tried to cut my calories just by a little and of course account for days I work out. It is a battle but I do not want m y milk to suffer.

I just want to get active and build up stamina to keep up with my little boy After we are done nursing I want to work on my actual size.