Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-05-2006, 07:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 227/142/135

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm New Too!! :o)

Hey All!!!

My name is Kim and I am brand new! I am a SAHM to my gorgeous 14 month old little girl, Briley... down here is Louisiana. I am originally from NY and moved here in 2004... not adapting so well, ha!

I used to be pretty satsified with my body, but then I got married and had my daughter. Now, I am about 220 at 5'5" 20 lbs of which I have gained since May, yuck! It's really hard because where we live, there is really NO WHERE to go... there isn't even anywhere to walk.. and well, my ProForm bike is great! (for hanging clothes on.. shh!)

I'd like to lose 60 lbs. My husband NEEDS to lose 25 lbs (to make weight for the Air Force, so he can finish his OTS package)... but I am really having a hard time finding recipes that are filling and hearty. We are both carb addicts and I am obsessed with snacking!! My DH is obsessed with sweet tea... oy, such habits!

I could really use a buddy!! I'd love another SAHM in her 20's, but I'll take anyone.. or a few of ya, LOL. I can use all of the help I can get! I don't stay on the wagon very long. Just PM me!

I can't wait to meat all of you and I'd love some recipes for some great dishes or lunch ideas and any creamy soups!!
MAMA2CHUNKEYMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:53 PM   #2  
jhawkmomof4

Default Hi Kim!

Hi Kim!
My name is Susan and I am new here too. I unfortunately am no longer in my 20's (I'm 37), but I am a SAHM to 4 kids. Snacking is my downfall too, sometimes I think I do it to keep myself busy so I don't have to clean bathrooms AGAIN or do MORE laundry! LOL!
I unfortunatley don't have any great recipes yet, but I'm always here if you need encouragement! Good Luck!
Susan
KUJayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote