Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-02-2006, 06:42 PM   #1  
Marcia

Default New To Forums and this time determined

Hi everyone
I am Marcia from Tampa. I wanted to introduce myself (now maybe I'll post and not just lurk here). I appreciate this site and have been reading it for a week now. Great job! So many helpful posts and wonderful ideas. I have battled overweight for my whole life. My top weight was 240 and I managed to lose down to 185 on my own two or three years ago. I am middle aged, live alone and I'm 5'4". I was involved in an accident a little over a year ago and have been mostly inactive as a result. I am fortunate that I can work and grateful that my injuries were not worse than they are. I was left with vertigo which is now intermittent so that makes exercise rather difficult. I've purchased a Body Flex for isometric and isotonic training while mostly seated, which is a start...now I just gotta USE it. My Doctor recommended the South Beach Deit (I lost before doing a modified Atkins plan on my own). I'd like to find others to network with and a few words of encouragement and support. Thanks...
Marciaonthebeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 07:52 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hi Marcia and wlcome to the boards.

You will be able to meet other South Beachers and get lots of great tips and advice if you follow this link to the 3fc South Beach forum (aka FatChicks on the Beach ) http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110
mauvaisroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 09:16 PM   #3  
Marcia

Default Thanks For The Welcome

Thank you so much for the welcome..means a lot being a newbie, smiles.
(Love your avitar, btw)
Marciaonthebeach is offline   Reply With Quote