Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-08-2005, 11:19 AM   #1  

Default Texas Girl Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy!

Hey everyone! I just recently joined 3FC and I have to say that it's nice to be able to come on here and see people going through the same things I am. I'm a 24 yr. old female from Odessa, TX. I recently joined a gym so I've been working out and eating better. I've finally decided to do it and I just need somone to talk to that's going through it also lol. Hope to hear from you soon!
ckthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 01:19 PM   #2  

ckthegreat,
Sounds like you are off to a great start by going to the gym. I am looking foward to being able to work out once again. I used to be an exercise fanatic, which is how I hurt my knees. I have runners knee and quadricep tendonitis both from lifting weights. I am going to have some deep tissue massage done which hopefully will get me back to the point where I was and enable me to work out once again. I am a full-time working mother of 5 children (13 1/2, 11 1/2, 10, 6 and 2 /12). My youngest is a girl. Another member started a post called Texan here and us fellow Texans have been posting there also. I have about 55 pounds to lose and want to do it in
momof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 03:03 PM   #3  
Finally fed up with fat

Hey ck
I am also from Texas, a small town close to Ft.Worth. I have 100lbs to lose and am slowly but surely, walking the line! If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you! I have 4 kids so I'm busy but i always try to make time to check in every day! Good luck!
adrod_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 03:54 PM   #4  

Hello ladies,
Hope all is going well for everyone today. It is Friday and the weekend. I hope you two have a wonderful weekend.
momof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 06:16 PM   #5  

i am from texas to! GO LONGHORNS!!!! i live just out side of austin near ceader park. I am here to lose 50 lbs!
comebacktotexas15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:23 PM   #6  

Hello everyone!! I am so sorry that I haven't posted here in a while! I thought it would send me somethng saying that there were responses but I didn't get them. How is everyone doing?? I'm doing great! I joined WW and have been going to meetings. It's my 3rd time to do it lol but I feel like I'm ready for thel lifestyle change! Hope everyone is doing well! Talk to you soon!
Old 02-06-2006, 11:06 AM   #7  
On the road to health

Hey all,

I'm from Irving, Las Colinas area. I'm finally taking control of my health and have about 200 lbs to lose. I'm married, no kids(unless you count the 37 y/o man-child better known as my HUSBAND ) I haven't joined a gym or anything yet, but I am trying to get in at least 1400 cals a day and move as much as possible. It's good to see some more Texans here!

Michelle
CruisingForALosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 11:31 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Default I'm from Texas too!

Austin, Texas so near Cedar Park... man looking to jump back into the grind after a day of over-indulgence yesterday!

Anyone else have a case of the Mondays?
SarahinBalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 02:48 PM   #9  

I Always Have A Case Of The Monday's!! I Don't What It Is But I Seem To Sleep Through The Alarm Every Mon! Lol I Feel Like I Have Had A Great Week Though W/ My Points And Stuff. I Go And Weigh In Tomorrow So Wish Me Luck!!! Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Week As Well!