Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 06:59 PM   #1  
Annie with a big Fannie

Thumbs up New On Here

hey everyone,
I'm new here. I came across this site and was very interested in what it had to offer. I am looking for a buddy to motive me and vice versa. I am currently 148 pounds and want to get down to 130 pounds but it is extremely hard. I started excercising a week ago. I run on the tread mill 30 minutes about 4 days a week and do a little weight training. I try to eat better but chocolate is my downfall also when i go out to eat with my friends weekly it's hard to pick the right things and to know my limit. I am trying the weight watchers program because my friends told me it works I go to the gym with my boyfriend which is good because that means i have to go cause he makes me. I need to be more active than that thought.. For work i sit at a desk all day, so that doesn't help if anyone is interested please let me know....I need a buddy to motivate!!!!

Last edited by Aannm2; 12-04-2005 at 07:16 PM.
Closed Thread