Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 10:36 PM   #1  
My Happy Place

Default Calling All Potential Buddies!! :)

WANTED:
A buddy. Must be willing to give encouragement, (((hugs))), and swift kicks to the rear when neccessary. In return, I will provide the same. There is no payment, but the payoff is guaranteed to please- a good bud and a new bod! No age, social status, or weight loss goal specifications- just bring what you got!
Apply here!

(P.S. I'm a 30 year old (okay, okay, almost 31) SAHM to two little guys, aged 2 and 3. I've been married for almost 6 years, and my short term goal is to lose 59 more lbs. I've lost 17 since January, but I haven't exactly stayed on track. I need a support system!- the kind that only people who have been there or are there now can provide. )
Old 11-02-2005, 12:03 AM   #2  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Ok.. I'll apply. Do I have to fill out an application or anything?

Hi, I'm Annie and I am a 35 year old mother to 3 wonderful children(12B,9G,3G). I just celebrated 3 years of marriage to my 2nd hubby. My oldest children are from my first marriage. I've lost 25 lbs this year. I just finally started getting serious this past month. I have lost 3 lbs since coming back to 3FC. I have about 75 more pounds to lose to reach my goal weight.

So did I pass the test.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:36 AM   #3  
Gonna Be Gorgeous!

Hello! Where do I send my resume? I am a 37 year old mother of one son age 8. I have been married to my husband for 20 years (high school sweetheart). I am looking to lose 70 lbs. My weight problems are due to excessive overeating and not having a conscious regarding what foods I eat. I weigh 210 looking to weigh 140.

Hope to see you around!
Old 11-02-2005, 02:56 PM   #4  
My Happy Place

You're both hired!!

Seriously, I'd love to buddy up with you both. I've lost 17 lbs so far this year, but I have gotten seriously off track a few times, and nearly gained it all back (and then relost it of course. Horribly vicious cycle.). My short term goal is to lose another 59 lbs, but my long term goal is to lose somewhere between 70 and 75 lbs.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:17 PM   #5  
This is it!!!!!!

Am I too late??? I am brand new to 3FC, and really want a buddy that will kick me in the heinie when I'm slacking off. I am 33 years old and married with 3 kids. 13, 11 and 8. My weight loss goal is 45 pounds. I have lost so far 7 pounds. Please pick me!
Old 11-08-2005, 02:49 PM   #6  
My Happy Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnnabthin
Am I too late??? I am brand new to 3FC, and really want a buddy that will kick me in the heinie when I'm slacking off. I am 33 years old and married with 3 kids. 13, 11 and 8. My weight loss goal is 45 pounds. I have lost so far 7 pounds. Please pick me!
Not too late for me! Of course, I would end up being so busy that I wasn't online much, RIGHT AFTER I posted for support! But, I'm back now, and ready to jump in the action here. I'll send PMs to all of you.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:54 PM   #7  
The Rockstar Bride To Be

I'm up for it too!
I spend the majority of my day behind a PC (fairly, 6 hours...), and i'm all about email support.

About me:
25 year old chick, ready to be married in June 06.
I've gone up to 210, down to 130. Up to 220, down to 190.
I'm at 202, and ready to lose more!
I love recipie share, support emails, I have an open phone line at any time, even if it's because that damn chocolate milshake it staring at you with needy eyes...

-SX
Old 11-08-2005, 09:50 PM   #8  

I'd love to jump in if you don't mind. I am very new to using this - - I've been on only a couple of times and have sent some private messages. Anyway, I really need a boost. I'm 39, mother of two boys, work part-time, and need to a get in a routine of taking care of this weight, 194 lbs of it. I need to move more and eat less. Can I buddy in with you guys?
Closed Thread