Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 11:03 PM   #1  

Default Newbie trying again...and again...and again

Hi. Im new, trying once again to lose weight. I'm hoping, as my name suggests, that this is the last time...that I will succeed. I've been on and off WW since March, and have managed to lose 20 pounds...but I know if I hadn't leaped off the wagon so many time, that I would have lost more. Anyway, I look forward to meeting you, and I'm going to try and find a great forum that will help me keep things on target. Feel free to email me anytime!
Old 10-24-2005, 01:47 PM   #2  

I know what you mean!! I have been going to WW since the end of February, and have lost 20 pounds also! I have not had weeks where I was just totally off (not for the whole week anyway), but I've had way too many weeks where I have been very bad about writing anything down and just not sticking to the program. I am going to lose another 50 pounds and I don't want it to take me a few more years. I'd love to help each other stay accountable and get to goal sooner, rather than later. How much more do you want to lose?
Old 10-24-2005, 01:52 PM   #3  

Hi there! I've been doing WW since July. This is my third trip with it as I joined meeting two times before. I just wanted to tell you both GREAT JOB ON LOSING 20 POUNDS!!!!!!!!

Also, if you're looking for a group we have a fabulous one in the WW groups and Clubs Forum the limmin' Sistas. We've got a great group and are always open to new people! I wish you both continued success!!!
Closed Thread