Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 10:02 AM   #1  
Passn4hair

Exclamation WW Flexer looking for A SERIOUS Buddy!

My name is Tasha. I am 23. I have been doing weight watcher since July and have lost about 15 pounds. I am lossing motivation. I am looking for some one that wants to embark on a weight loss battle together. I would like to find a buddy that is also working with the Flex plan. I am 273 lbs. and am trying to get back to 150 lbs. If your goal is also 100+ than that would be a plus also. I am 5'9 and am large framed, so this long term goal is realistic. If I sound like the type of person that you maybe interested in Bubbying up with, let me know. Thanks fo reading and have wonderful day.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:35 AM   #2  
Manda

S/C/G: 304.5/165/149

Height: 5'2"

Tasha, First of all congrats on what you have lost so far! I would love to buddy up with you. My name is Manda. I started WW on 10-09-05. I have lost 9lbs and have a ton more to go. My big goal is to reach 175lbs then I will adjust my goal to a lower weight I am sure. When I started WW I was 279lbs. I am now 270lbs. I am 5'2 and 26 years old.
I am excited about the chance to have a buddy with the same goals as me. I need the motivation!
Closed Thread