Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 04:38 AM   #1  

Default Introducing Me

I have only got a moment! (gotta feed the mob!)

OK
It is karma, i am a cross-stitch addict! but in googling a pattern i was looking for ended up here! must be karma , so i joined!

I am a 30 year old mother of 2 girls. I am looking for a career change ! major change? but need to 1- lose weight 2- get "super" fit! !!!! and yes this is mandortory for me to do what i want with my life!!!!

Ok
I am about 210 pounds (was 275 last year! so yes i have lost a lot already but gaining back now! want to reverse the habits!!)

Looking for a buddy/friend/acomplish(spelt wrong sorry!) someone who i can talk to , talk with, and maybe become lifetime buddies!

What more can i say about myself..... ??? feel free to ask!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:33 PM   #2  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Hi.

How ironic. I used to be a cross-stich fanatic. I loved it. Not really sure why I stopped. I have been thinking about getting into it again. Always found it to be so relaxing. Well, I'm Annie, 34 year old mother to 3. And like you I am looking for a career change. I quit my job at the end of August and am struggling to find something else. Definitely, want it to be in a different line of work. Plus, I'm wanting to move so I am under lots of stress.

I agree with your 2 goals. I too want to lose weight and be fit as well as healthy. I want to be able to chase my 3 year old and not get worn out or out of breath. I was 240 but have managed to get down to 213. Kinda stuck on that number. I have set a Christmas goal to lose atleast 20 pounds. I'd like to get under the 200 mark. It would be a great accomplishment.

So what are you planning on doing for a diet and exercise? I'm still up in the air. I want to join a gym, but have a self esteem issue of being in front of alot of people. Been looking into an all woman gym but waiting til I get moved to do that. I'm watching what I eat. I've been debating on joining Weight Watchers. I've heard many have had sucess with it. Another thing to look into after I get a full-time job. It's not in the budget right now.

So, if you need a buddy/friend/accomplice, I'll help ya out. You can't have too many buddies. It's a great support.

Have a good day.

Annie
Old 10-05-2005, 12:23 AM   #3  

Hi Annie!

My biggest problem is binge and emotional eating, I figure I've eaten a piece of chocolate, might as well finish the block! Yes i know that is not the way to think, but alas it is something i can't get my head around! And i am addicted to pepsi MAX (luckily i changed to the diet, but I don't know how drinking diet soda all the time will affect me?)

I do a fair bit of excercise, I have a friend here that i walk with on weekdays for 1-2 hours, and I have a fair bit a gym equipment (hubby is a fitness junkie) but I cannot get motivated enough to get my butt moving!

I did join a gym here, but it closed SIGH! I actually did more going to a gym as people were watching, and you get to know the people that go there, and they keep you on track, but now i don't have that, I found the people at the gym we very supportive, and I even still meet them around town and they ask me how i am going! (I too am very self concious and hate being in front of other people) They were only average people , some fat, some old, except for this one woman, we nicknamed her chicken legs !LOL she used to come in in skimpy clothing do some really light (no plates on the bench) really quick work, (not even getting up a sweat) and then used to leave. She thought that just by showing her face in a gym it made her a goddess. she was really skinny thus the name chicken legs, she knew everthing about weight training so she thought... she was just soooo funny!

20 pounds by christmas sounds good! (thats... how many weeks away!....10... Ok i think i can set that goal!) I need to be around 177 and FIT! ie i have to be able to do full pushups and run 5 km in about 35 minutes.

I am not just doing this for a job though, i could get fit and let it all go as soon as i have the job! but i want to really give this a good go! I want to be the strong, person who has her head on straight! LOL

i actually got on my scales this morning... and OH GOSH!!!! 214.94 pounds!
Luckily I am quite tall! so i hide it well! (i am 5 11) how tall are you.

I eat fairly well, as long as i am determined, i have found it impossible to get rid of the ALL or NOTHING thoughts. (ie, i've eaten junk today, might as well keep eating more!)
And having a gym junkie skinny husband does not help as i have to still cook meals for him and the family! (my girls are 9 and 6) and he has no idea! If i am trying to eat healthy no doubt he will buy chocolate and offer it to me! Having a NO FAIL enviroment is just not a possibility with my family! MY Dh eats like a horse, he has 3 meals at breakfast alone! cereal, toast then a smoothie! so it makes it hard at times.

To lose the weight i have i try to watch my calories, and stay around 1800, It works in the long run! But i really need to get back into the fitness, i was running 10 klms twice a week, now i don't think i could do 500 metres! I hate even having to leave the house, as my clothes are not fitting as nicely as they should... and i hate that!

Boy I can prattle on.. .I apologise,
I am just determined to do this and stick with it!
I am up for the challange though 20 pounds by christmas! (that'll be 195 pounds!)!

Cheers
sonja
Old 10-06-2005, 10:59 AM   #4  
Journey To The Thin Me

Hi Sonja,

Good to hear from you. I wanted to write back to you yesterday, but I found myself doing a million and one things. Besides posting and reading posts on 3FC, I also have email lists that I have to go through a lot of email some days. Plus I run a email list of my own. I make tags and offer them out to others that want their names put on them. Not sure if you know what a tag is or not. I'll try to add on at the end of this so you can see what I make. It's a great way to keep my mind busy and not thinking of food. Plus it relieves stress and I like getting creative.

I can relate to binge eating and emotional eating. That's when I tend to eat alot. I have a tendency to eat when I am just bored. If I can keep myself moving, I have less of a chance to eat. Hmm.. maybe I should be exercising more. I'm sure we have Pepsi MAX here. I used to drink Coke or MT. Dew. But luckily I did switch to drinking diet soda now. I like DT. Sierra Mist or DT. A & W Root Beer. I can't hack the taste of Dt. Coke but the new Coke Zero isn't too bad at all or Dt. Cherry Vanilly Dr Pepper. Big name but a great taste. I try not to drink it all that much. I've been trying to stick to water or flavored water. I have gotten into drinking Crystal Light. I really like the Lemonade. The OJ flavored one is ok but it's not like the real thing.

I don't have much for exercise equipment. I probably would find an excuse not to use it if I had it. I bought a stepper after Christmas that hasn't seen much use in the last 6 months. It just sits by my computer. I was thinking of trying it again. I hate to have it just sit there. It's like I wasted my money. I do want to join a gym sometime. But right now that doesn't fit into the budget. I am currently looking for work and I'm possibly moving to another state so I can be closer to family. But once I get settled I am going to look into getting started at a gym. Maybe if I see the looks or feel I am getting stared at if will give me move motivation to get it done and when I do lose the weight they will look at me and say great work .. You look good.

Sounds like Chicken Legs just wanted to look like she knew what she was doing. I always thought if you broke a sweat that means you are working out. Seems she was just trying to put on a good show for the rest of the gym.. ::

I weigh in on Sundays so my last weigh in is going to be on Christmas morning. If I don't reach my 20 pound goal I'm not going to let it get to me. I just really want to get under 200 by the end of the year. I am wanting to weigh around 135 give or take 5 pounds up or down. I am only 5'4. Pretty short here. I can't really hide it all that well. I do wish I could be taller.

If you don't me asking, what type of job are you going for? Just curious. I definitely think you are on the right track. Yeah you gain it back after getting the job but I think you'll feel so much better you won't want to go back. It's a daily struggle. Even when we hit our goals we are going to be working at it for a long time. I am afraid I'll lose the weight and eventually it'll come back to me. I don't want to be fat for the rest of my life. I have to lose it for me but for my family. I want to be around and want to do things with them. I don't want to hold them down because I can't walk around to see the sites at Walt Disney World or the State Fair or a Zoo. I want to be healthy for my kids and I want them to be proud of me not ashamed. That's my biggest fear is being an embarrassment to my children.

I think I am eating better then I used to but I do need to fine tune things better and eat some more fruit and veggies and watch the calories. I really don't eat all that much so the hubby tells me I should be losing but it all goes back to NOT Exercising. An important factor to losing weight. I am going to try to walk atleast 3 to 4 times a week. I just need someone to walk with. I find that I enjoy walking more if it is with someone else. Helps to pass the time.

My DH doesn't eat much at all. He usually get all of his calories in one sitting. He is a little overweight but not much. Maybe 30 lbs. But he is a butter, and pasta lover. He'll eat butter alone. Yuck. I think if he would eat better and more meals instead of one meal a day he would lose more. He's stuck in a rut. Same weight for over a month.

I want to keep my calories around 1400-1600. I don't want to go too low. So I'll see how I do with this and if I need to go lower I will. I am probably going to be doing Dr. Phil's weight loss book. He has some good ideas and I know the foods I should eat and he shows what to stay away from. SO wish me luck. I did workout yesterday. One day down.. many to go before Christmas. If I reach my 20 pound goal for Christmas I will weigh in at 193. Yeah.

I can ramble on and on too.. I get to talking and just can't stop. But it does help me that's for sure. So.. before I go.. when do you weigh yourself. I try to do it in the mornings and one day a week but I find that I am compulsively weighing myself every day sometimes more then once. Not good to do.

Ok.. enough.. off to get some things done.. Have a good day.. or night.. not sure of the time difference.

Hugs,Annie
Old 10-06-2005, 07:15 PM   #5  

LOL We are a lot alike!!!
I try to weigh in once a week, but the scales get the better of me a lot!! Its good this week though, since i am only starting out again i will lose a fair bit the first week but if i keep weighing in after that i will be getting myself down, as after the first week i will only lose 1-2 pounds a week! So that i must say is my first battle, weigh in once a week only! Last weigh in was wednesday ! that was the 314, i just had to shock myself and get real.

I am looking at joining the police force!!! I have passed the first stage -education requirment! and need to do stage 2 -which is medical (ie phyciatrist, orthopedic, and for me a respiratory physican, because when i was really fat i had asthma!, and a whole heap of other!!) once i do that i then need to pass stage 3 -FITNESS TEST! which is being able to do normal pushups, situps, running, jumping all the physical stuff! and it is fairly hard! 6 months ago i could pass all but the pushups! but now that i just let it all go!

I was going to go to the academy in January, but i am now thinking next SEPTEMBER, surely i can get back with it in 11 months?

But maybe it is only a pipedream! I am about to go back to work as a checkout operator! and really that is not very inspiring for someone with a fairly good education!
(I left work when my youngest was 2 she has aspergers! and is quite a handfull, but she is now 6 and i must get on with my own life and get back into doing stuff for me)

I am eating well now!
Breakfast- cereal/ no fat milk
snack- yoghurt & fruit
Lunch - Tuna and advacodo salad, with huge wholegrain roll
Snack - Fruit salad
Dinner - Beef and vegetable stew.

That was yesterday, and when i went to bed i was hungry, but i figure that is only a good thing!

And I do have a lot of excersice equipment here , so yesterday i did a light weight workout (only light as i didn't want to be sore the next day) As i said my biggest problem is getting my butt on the equipement! motivation.

I wish I had a DH with a weight prob, he is fit though and has no idea on how frustrating it is to be nearly 300 pounds! He didn't even notice the frustration i had with clothes and my denial ! I had only 2-3 sets of clothes that fit, i refused to go buy clothes in size 26, and he did not even notice. and now that i started gaining it back again, he still doesn't seem to care! I think if i jumped up and down in front of him naked he would not notice!!! LOL
So I pretty much have to get my own inspiration! maybe i need to find some photos of police women and stick them on my fridge!

My excercise plan is going to be as follows.
monday - treadmill or bike
tuesday - weights
wednesday - treadmill or bike
thursday - weights
friday - treadmill or bike
weekend OFF!

Yes Walking was the big thing that helped me get rid of the weight in the first place! me and a friend would drop the kids off at school and then just walk for 1-2 hours.
But that is hard if i go back to work! We used to see the funniest things walking! and some of the conversations we had.... OH BOY!!!! Sometimes we would come home in tears from laughing.

It is coming up to summer here! and I am freaked out about taking the kids swimming and to the beach! I know what you mean about wanting to be able to share fun times with the kids! I am not game to go out in swimmwear, which means they miss out! that is sad!

Talking of working out, i really need to get moving and do some house work! It seems out of the 4 people that live here (me, DH and 2 kids) only one of them gets to do ALL the work!!!!!!!! SIGH! but I guess that is life...
Old 10-06-2005, 07:41 PM   #6  

I just went through and got an avator and a signiture (this forum looks like something i would really like to be into!! so i had better go through and join properly)
So i am just posting to check it out!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2005, 12:20 PM   #7  
Journey To The Thin Me

Yes it seems we do have a bit in common. It's nice to talk to others that know exactly what I mean. I hate talking to the DH about losing weight because it's like he wants to be my trainer. Just the other night he was hounding me every few minutes about when are you going to exercise. I thought you were going to exercise. Geesh.. I hate it when he bugs me about it. I know I need to do it. DOn't need him throwing up at me every few minutes. Makes me wanna scream.

I definitely need to start getting in a routine of when I am going to exercise and what to do. I think it would help me if I set up a routine like you and put it down on paper to see every day. Maybe that would help me to stay on track and remind myself that I need to do it. I think if I can stick with it for atleast a month then maybe it will be more fun to me. Right now it just feels like a chore. We know some chores we just don't like doing. I Know it will make me feel better. I know when I get on the scale tomorrow it's going to show me at the same weight. Which isn't a bad thing. Atleast it isn't a gain.

Police force. Ah.. it all makes more sense to me now. You definitely need to be very fit to pass the physical aspect of the academy. I can hardly do any push-ups. 11 months is a reasonable goal. If you stick with your plan, eat well, exercise. It is definitely very reachable. I know you can do it. And I'll be here to help whenever you need it.

I know what you mean though about wanting something better for a job. My last job was working in a convenience/gas store. I was the assistant manager there, but it's not something that I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I loved the people that came in but I really want to go back to school and further my education and get a better job. I am not sure what that is yet but I know I want to improve myself in all aspects of my life. Taking control of my weight is the first step. THen maybe growing a back bone and learn to stand up for myself. I am such a push-over. I cower down and don't have the nerve to even speak my mind. Especially to the DH. I had that problem in my first marriage as well. He could put the fear of God into me if you know what I mean. I definitely want to improve my life so I may offer a better life for my children as well.

Motivation. I need more of it. I have enough of it to lose the weight just not enough to get to exercising. I think by talking to you and others on here and seeing what they are doing. And looking at the weight losses, it gives me more and more encouragment and more motivation to stick to it. I really do think if I joined a gym I would definitely be movitvated. Motivated to get my butt there because I am not one for wasting money. I hate the thought of just throwing money away. So I would definitely make sure to get my money's worth at the gym. Maybe they might have a trainer there to help out and give me some pointers. THat would be great.

Sounds like you are eating pretty good. I have to get to the grocery store later today so I can plan out what we are going to be having over the next week. I can see salad in my future. I love veggies. I am looking into making some type of soup to have. I am the only one that would eat it so it would last me a few days. Then I just have to cook for the DH and DD. I've been searching for low fat recipes that I can make and satify my hunger too. I think if I could eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day that I wouldn't be all that hungry. ANd grab a water if I feel the need to snack or hop on here and start gabbing away. That seems to make me forget what I was wanting and the urge goes away.

I am going to write down a plan later today and a guide for what I will be eating this week. I will try to share it with you.

Well, I think I have rambled on enough. Keep up the good work. Off to plan my list for grocercies.

Annie
Old 10-08-2005, 08:31 PM   #8  

DH's SIGH!
just had mine looking over my shoulder reading the forums i visit, (this and ems cross stitch) felt like sayin just F..k off and mind your own business !LOL my hubby is the same, have you done this, should do that. Makes you more likely to throw in the towel and grab a bowl of chips!! That is one of my main problems, can't do anything when he is hanging around, rather be by myself and do the excercise!

I am trying to quit my addiction to pepsi max (pepsi one in the usa) the caffeine has me hooked, but looking around the net at how bad diet soda is hopefully i have scared myself into quitting! I was consuming 400-500 mg of caffeine in that alone.... YIKES!

I don't have too much trouble with sticking to a diet, it is only when people start annoying me (kids or DH or SIL or MIL) that i want to grab for the junk! But that plan is definetly gonna stick for a while!!!
It isn't too bad, you can swap and change, ie yesterday for breakfast i had an omelet (1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, and zuchinni tomato and onion) an a slice of wholegrain toast . I am just cutting out the added fats (margerine, cooking oil, full cream milk) but I too have to cook for the family! and they need to full fat versions! so i kinda have to juggle around and cook something for myself i can freeze so i make a bit, and always have some meals in the freezer. And sometimes they just have to deal with what i am having....
I am just trying to eat sensibly, and keep is fairly low cal (i have ann symples books, i don't know if they are in the usa?) they are cheat versions of real fatty food. ie using low fat condensed milk and coconut essence in currys instead of coconut milk! and the Hubby had no idea it was low fat! And it was nice....

I had sore legs and abs from last weeks excercise, but having the weekend off i am recuperating for next weeks challanges......
And kids go back to school tomorrow! so i can go for my walks again!

But so Far so good.
Yes it is better to have some plan, but don't beat yourself up if you miss a day , try to get back on it the next day (I have spent too much time beating myself up!)

Gotta go DH wants the PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2005, 12:20 AM   #9  
Journey To The Thin Me

LOL.. sounds like we are in the same boat when it comes to the DH's too. Mine will stand over my shoulder too when I am at the computer. I don't even have to here at the forum. I don't know if it's because he wants to read and see what I am doing or he is just wanting to be close to me. I don't hang all over him to see what he is doing. He'll actually share it with me from time to time. He's a member in I think 2 forums. I just wish he would give me some privacy. I think he wants to spend 24/7 with me and that just makes me nuts. Ahh.. Trust me I hate the idea of exercising around him. I feel the same way. Just want to say f-off.. go do something and stop bugging me. I think he gets joy out of bugging me and irritating me and then he wonders why I snap at him.

Ok.. I get what Pepsi Max is. I can't say I have had the Pepsi One. I could never acquire a taste for Pepsi. Not sure what you are reading about diet soda but DH is a member at Snopes forum and he sent me a link talking about aspartame. He it is if you want to look at it. I haven't read it all yet.

http://www.snopes.com/toxins/aspartame.asp

I do pretty good with drinking soda. If I have any, I only drink one 20 oz bottle a day. Some days I don't even drink any. I think I have had maybe 2 20 oz sodas this week. Not bad. I had a Diet A&W Root Beer. It tasted so good.

I wish I could cook lower fat meals for all of us, but he is just too picky. He won't eat anything with veggies and if had chunks that he could see he would not eat it. So I am stuck cooking for the both of us. 2 meals I think is what I am going to have to get used to. Or I am just going to have to have him cook for himself. He can boil water.. well he can cook some. I love to cook. I just like to tease him. I am just finding that if I have to cook something for him and eat it. I just have a big salad and a little bit of what he is having. I just watch myself. I am hoping to make a veggie soup later in the week. We'll see. I may need more from the store.

I would love to get out and walk with my daughter but it is supposed to be cold and rainy for the next few days. I don't want to take her out and have her get sick on me. I am looking into investing into a treadmill. I think it would be a nice addition for exercise for me.

It's weigh in day for me tomorrow. I am probably still 213 but I'll take it. I have just started to exercise. Hopefully, the next Sunday will be better. So if I get back into cross stitching I may have to check out this other forum. I would love to start again.

Ok..so it's after midnight here. I should get my butt to bed. Enjoy the day.
lol.. My DH gets the computer when I'm done with it... hehe.. I don't share well.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:49 AM   #10  

Yes that is the info on the net about diet drinks! But its good to see it may not be true!(I only found all the warning stuff!) the only real thing i have with it is the addiction to the caffeine! i just gotta cut down! or go caffiene free!

My DH gets on the computer and hits google and when he type a letter it auto finishes with other things that have been typed before! today he came up with "bang on the door" and thought it was some weird sex pyscho thing, until i explained it was a kids brand name and my friend here was after some cross stitch patterns of them! LOL

He just doesn't get it! He eats like a ox, doesn't gain and ounce, then wonders why i say no to him offering chocolate, and cake... and icecream.. it's like have you really looked at me lately and noticed the size of my butt lately!!!!!!!! do you think i need icecream!!!!!!!!

But i think all men can be naive! they don't seem to have the image problem women do!

I wish it were raining here! we are in for another drought summer, and water restrictions.. and bush fires.... SIGH! it was 38 celcius a couple of days ago and it isn't even summer yet! So much for us being in a subtropical area. i think were heading into being desert!

Good luck with the weigh in.!
Old 10-10-2005, 12:17 AM   #11  
Journey To The Thin Me

Hiya. This is going to be a short note. It's almost midnight here and I should really get myself in bed, but I just had to let you know. I lost 1 pound. I was so shocked. I had to double check it a few times. I was sure I hadn't lost anything. That is real motivation there. It means that I might finally be on the right track and coming back here was the right thing for me to do. Because that pound was 9 days after rejoining 3FC and talking to you and posting here. This is great. Let's hope I can reach my Christmas goal of 20lbs lost. I would be happy to get under 200 by then but more would be better.

I'll talk to you some more tomorrow. DH was so irritating me today. Kept looking over my shoulder. Seeing what I was doing. Reading posts and reading what I was typing. Hmm.. he doesn't understand the concept of privacy. He thinks that I am being suspicious if I drop windows down when he comes in the room. I told him I don't stand over your shoulder when you post in your forums. He was like I don't care. I don't have anything to hide. I guess he thinks that I have something to hid. I don't, but I don't like him having to know everything. I think some privacy is ok. Just like having alone time. He would spend all of my free time with me if he had his way. I am sorry but I need space too. Ok.. This is turning into more then I intended. I will write more tomorrow.

Have a great day.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:31 PM   #12  

LOL!
I usually play a game, and drop it down and when i hear him walking in i click it up! it just stops the annoying questions! I don't do anything that is deemed wrong! but it still feels creepy having him over your shoulder!) but i think he only comes in and watches over my shoulder, is because he wants the PC! he knows i feel uncomfortable! I even tell the kids to go away, they come in and start reading what i am typing!!!! how annoying.

Good on the pound! (even a pound a week makes a huge difference over a year!!!)
I think i have lost a fair bit in the first week, (i have really been working hard) yesterday i did 45 minutes on the treadmill! partially jogging, but it took a lot to step onto it , i really did not want to do it! Yes even when i used to be fit, excercise was always a chore)
then i did 25 minutes on the bike!!!
I will be happy if i stick to my plan (3 meals 2 snacks, and 3 times a week cardio, and 2 weights.) so far so good.

I just am so sick of feeling like a huge sack of potatos and hating myself for lack of doing anything about it!

Weigh in tomorrow!
See ya
Old 10-10-2005, 07:19 PM   #13  
Journey To The Thin Me

I'm not doing anything wrong either. I would hate for hime to see me say something bad about him. I called him a bum. Only because he isn't working and he hasn't tried to even find a job. So I am only stating the truth. But for him to see that I called him a bum. Well it would just really make him mad. Mine just comes in to bug me. He doesn't ask for the computer because I bought it. It's mine. He can only have it when I don't want it. I do let him have it. It's just I don't give it up easily. I have gotten much better about it.

Yes. I know a pound is good. If I lost a pound a week for a year it would be 52 pounds. I am really hoping it doesn't take me a year or more to reach my goal. I am really hoping I can get in to a swimsuit this summer. That would be the ultimate goal for me. I haven't been swimming in ages. I would love to be able to swim with the kids and not be so self conscious about myself.

Looks like you are doing well so far. Good job. I can't wait to hear about your weigh in. I hope it goes well. I am thinking you should see a good number. You are working your butt off. I can relate to feeling and looking like a sack of potatoes in my clothes. I try to cover it up with big and baggy shirts but that just makes it look alot worse. Then again I don't know which is worse. THe baggy clothes or wearing tight ones that show the fat. Yuck.

I was very impressed with myself today. I did 5 minutes of jogging. I usually last about 2 minutes and that was killer on me. But I did it with my 3 1/2 y.o DD and it was actually fun. She held the timer and she was jogging with me. I didn't realize where the time had went. I wanted to row but I didn't get that in today so I am going to have to do that tomorrow. I am going to do some more situps tonight. I am not daring to do the hard ones. I can't get all the way up to do a regular situp. I just have to go as high as I can without hurting myself. I am hoping when I lose all the weight I will be able to do regular situps. Ok.. SO I should go finish dinner and eat. Good luck on the weigh in.

Old 10-11-2005, 06:46 AM   #14  

My DH! thought that by putting DH I was calling him a D**Khead!!! LOL that was sooooo funny!
Old 10-11-2005, 09:03 AM   #15  
Journey To The Thin Me

That's too funny. Mine hasn't seen that yet. But I am sure he'll think that it means my damn hubby or something like that. Maybe I should let him see some posts with DH and see what he thinks. That has really given me a laugh today. Men... always thinking the worst of us. Calling them names. THey should give us the benefit of the doubt first before jumping to conclusions.

I hope you're having a good day. TOM just started so I'm not feeling all that good today. I am hoping that by tomorrow I'll be feeling better. I am still going to get some type of a work out in. I didn't get much done yesterday after the morning so I am down about that. I really want to see a good change on the scale at my next weigh in. Speaking of weigh in, did you have yours yet? Hopefully you have a good one.

Ok. I am off to get some breakfast. Not really in the mood to so I may just have some yogurt and a banana.

Have fun.
Closed Thread