Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 04:59 PM   #1  

Default new to the roost

Hi! I'm Lori. Weighing in at 270. I'd love to get 100 pounds off but have several smaller goals along the way. Figure that I can't loose 100 punds but I can loose 5.

I've 3 daughters 12, 10, 2 months.
I've one husband 42, self employeed
I work form home for hubby

I'll be looking around the site and seeing where I'd best fit in.

cluck cluck

Lori
Old 09-15-2005, 02:51 PM   #2  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Lori,

Glad you signed up here. Breaking your goal down into smaller manageable goals does help a lot. I have about 65 more lb to lose, but have broken it up into smaller challenges. I hoped to make "one-derland" by Sept 15, but it didn't happen, but I'll keep tryin. I hope you find the support you need here. There are a lot of caring and supportive folks here.

Stop on by the Slimmin' Sistas thread and look around. It is under Weight Watchers. It started out as Weight Watchers support, but we do have some people doing other plans. Are you on any specific weight loss plan? Drop in anytime.
Closed Thread