Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 08:07 AM   #1  
soon to be hot momma

Smile Girls with Goals WI#8

Good Monday Morning ,
I dont think I could be anymore tired than I am right now! 6 hrs sleep Sat night and then I worked for 13.5 Hours yesterday! K I made a ton of money so that will take care of the feet LOL! Weekend was a good one , lots to catch up on the home front. Dh doesnt always do his share so it waits for me LOL! Funny enough Im not even angry about it how unusuall! I am going to count work as exercise yesterday and there will be no formal exercise today, I am taking the day off !So off to the stats for today:
SW 204
SW for challange 178.8
CW 172 (- 6.8)
GW 165

So that makes me a total of 6.8 lbs down for the challenge . WOOHOO sorry for tooting my horn Im just happy its finally coming off! 3.2 lbs to go . Hope you all had a great weekend and you stayed op and if you didnt there is always this week. Get out and enjoy whats left of the summer its almost gone ! Dont forget to tell me your stats where your at in the challenge and never give up !!!
Old 08-29-2005, 09:51 AM   #2  
yvette120

Hello well I have gained 4.2 pounds so now I weigh 209.6 this is from my trip and I did not get back on track when I returned on thursday. I now am on track and I started exercising on sunday. So my total loss is 1.9 pounds. I know I will not lose 10 pounds in the next two weeks but I am okay with that. At least I don't have any more vacations coming. So maybe the next ten weeks I will make the next goals. I am so proud of you hot momma continue to do good you are going to make it. I am just going to do my best with the last two weeks we have left. Lets lose this weight for we are champions and I know we will win, because what matters the most is what we do in the long run. Sometimes the road gets bumpy but if we keep on moving we will all get to our destination. I wont give up. I have just begun to fight. Have a great day ladies.

Last edited by yvette120; 08-29-2005 at 09:55 AM.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:33 AM   #3  
soon to be hot momma

GREAT attitude yvette fight the good fight YOU CAN DO IT and I am proud of you getting back on track sometimes that is very hard to do!!!!
Old 08-30-2005, 11:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Hey ladies , I will weigh in tomm cause my scale broke, my kids got a hold of it over the weekend and I think they were jumping on & off it GREAT ! But fatgirlagain- That's great see you have caught up with us. Yvette- that's a Great way to look at things , I wish I had great postive talking & thinking like you maybe I wouldn't still be struggling with my night time munchies. Well ladies I will follow-up tomm when I get new scale wish me luck
Thanks
Stacey
Old 08-31-2005, 04:37 PM   #5  

Hey ladies wiegh in day and down NONE I am really not surprised cause TOM is this week so I think that's my problem.) But I am okay with it, I really didn't exercise like I should but new day, new goals. Have a good week and weekend .
Stacey
Old 09-01-2005, 01:38 AM   #6  
yvette120

hi ladies I started back to work on Wednesday. I started back really counting my calories and exercising. I got on the scale Wednesday and it said I weighed 212 pounds. So that was truly a wake up call for me. I am serious about getting off the weight. I really got off track for a moment, I had to tell myself that I need to grow up and stop acting silly and stop playing. I need to lose weight and I mean now. I am so glad that I have you ladies to talk to and thank you for the encouragement. StayC just keep on eating right and exercising and you will lose a lot of weight after TOM. All right ladies keep on losing and keep on exercising.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:32 AM   #7  
soon to be hot momma

Blasted TOM gets me everytime I mean Im done having kids whats the point anyways LOL No worries Stacy bigger loss this week right! Yvette no beating yourself up you can do this , you have the tools you just need to use them! Less thinking , just do it !!NIKE lol Have a great weekend ladies HUgs to all and heres to staying on program over the long weekend!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 08:51 AM   #8  
soon to be hot momma

Its fridayyyyyyyyyyyy of a long weekend I might add !! So I think we will push the WI to Tuesday , it also means we have to be good! Good luck and have fun this weekend K!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 11:22 AM   #9  

Yeah your right Friday YEAH YEAH Just wanted to let you all know to have a great weekend and safe holiday. Thanks yvette & fatgirlagain- it good to know I am not alone on the weight issue with TOM but have a great weekend will talk to you on Tuesday.

Stacey
Old 09-04-2005, 12:32 AM   #10  
yvette120

I agree ladies lets weigh in this week on Tuesday. I'm cooking a big Sunday dinner and I plan on eating and some of you might have a bar b que to go to or cook plus I need some extra time to lose some more weight. Have a great weekend ladies and enjoy your holiday but not to much.
Closed Thread