Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 03:38 AM   #1  

Default cali college mommie dying to lose 75 pounds

hello i already wrote a post but messed up so i decided to write againim 23 and i weight 238 pounds i had 3 kids babck to back and everytime i decided to lose weight i found out i was pregnant so now that im not and want be anytime soon i plan to stat on a diet i can stick to for now i just exercise and eat less i have three kids and cant really afford anything expensive right now so if anyone is interested let me no i would love a buddy to chat with and get tipds from
Old 08-16-2005, 07:57 AM   #2  
Collie Mommie

Hi there,

I have had a lot of success on weight watchers, and I bought my materials on-line at ebay. They were not expensive and they are helping me determine normal serving sizes. I like WW because there are no foods that are taboo - you can eat anything, but you control the portions. When I want pizza, I can have pizza, just a slice or two instead of 4.
If that is too expensive, I'd just try to eat more veggies and fruit and fewer high fat and high sugar foods. I am ending up eating a lot of that stuff, especially for snacks, and now is a great time of year to get good deals on fresh produce.
My weight loss has not been fast, but it has been steady and I definitely notice it. I recently had to drop a size in my clothes, and when I looked at pictures of myself from last summer, I was shocked at how fat I look there compared to now.
Keep up the exercise - that is GREAT when it comes to losing weight. I don't have kids yet, but I have 2 collies (and 2 more temporarily that we are fostering until they have a new home) and I get at least 4 miles of walking in each day.
You can do it! Good luck, and whenever you need support, these boards are super!
Old 08-16-2005, 08:31 AM   #3  
Mikey's girl

Welcome!! I am also 23 but with only one kid, I give you propts for 3 back to back, you are one **** of a woman! LOL You can easily fond ways to lose weight at a cheap price, there are all sorts of online sites that show you at home work outs. Come join us at teh twentysometihng forum! Good luck, and Glad you joined us!
Old 08-16-2005, 01:48 PM   #4  

Default Thank U

Thank U So Much I Really Want To Do Weigt Watchers I Heard So Many Good Things About It Now How Did U Get Your Ww Package What Did You Do Please Share Thank U
Old 08-16-2005, 01:53 PM   #5  

Thank U And Havin 3 Boys Aint Easy But Theres No Better Job And I No Im Gong To Get To Something And Stick To It
Closed Thread