Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 10:17 PM   #1  

Unhappy new here looking for a buddy

hi my name is amanda and i am trying to lose alot of weight, i am a stay at home mom of 3 and in the last 2 years i got married and since have gained around 50 lbs. i guess married life will do that to you. so i am looking to lose the weight that i gained, but am having no luck at it. i am a junk food junkie, and for the past to days i have been trying the atkins diet been doing ok, but with 3 kids there is alot of junk food around it is really tempting but i havent gave in but once i am needing a buddy to help me get past those cravings, my husband is being very helpful and supportive, but i need a little extra push so if anyone wants to be my buddy and give me that little extra that i need, and i can also give , please email and let me know thanks a bunch amanda
Old 08-10-2005, 08:32 PM   #2  

Smile

Hey Amanda, I'll be your buddy!! My name is Laura and I'm 13 y/o. I weighed 168.5 lbs. at the beginning of the summer. Since then, I have not been working very hard to lose weight, but I still lost 5.5 pounds (to where I was 163). So I decided to get serious on Saturday! So since Saturday (8/5/05?) I have lost 3 pounds and I'm currently at 160. I am not doing a certain kind of diet like Atkins or anything, but I am making sure to eat only 1100-1500 calories per day. I found some workouts in Seventeen magazine, but I don't have many other ways to exercise besides that, because both my parents work during the day and can't take me to the gym. My parents also don't think it's safe for me to walk my dog around the neighborhood... So anyways, write me back!
*laura*

Last edited by ae_chick92; 08-10-2005 at 08:35 PM.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:19 PM   #3  

Default I'll be your buddy!

Amanda,

Hi, thought I'd write. I'd love to be buddies. I am married, mom to three kids (ages 12 1/2, 10 and 8 1/2). I work as a receptionist. I joined WW in January and was doing great losing from 260.4 down to 226 lbs. but have missed several meetings and am back up to 237 lbs. I could kick myself for falling off the wagon and messing up, but now I'm finding it SO HARD to get back on track and start losing again. But I'm ready to get with it and lose this weight once and for all. So if you'd like to be buddies please feel free to email me at jordyn1968 at hotmail.com or message me ifyou have yahoo messenger my user name is jordyn1968.

Thanks,

Anna in Ohio
Closed Thread