Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 11:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 264/232/135

Height: 5'2

Exclamation Looking for a buddy

Hi!
I'm new and really need encouragement to loose this weight. I would love a buddy of similar stats but anyone is GREAT!
I'm 5'2' and 218lbs as of this morning... I have put on all my weight during my 2 pregnancy's and really need to loose it. I would love to get down to 132 my pre pre preg weight
~amanda
Old 07-15-2005, 01:33 PM   #2  

Hi Amanda

I just wanted to let you know that it can be done. I am also 5' 2' and started out at just one pound less. It has taken me a while but I am half way there. YOu can do it. Keep in mind it is a journey with a lot of twists and turns as well as stops. The best thing I did was not give up.

T
Old 07-15-2005, 02:40 PM   #3  

Hi Amanda,

I know I am not at similar stats now but.... I did start out over a year ago at over 250. I am now at 195.5 and slowly going down. I would love to have a buddy as well. I need someone to check up on me!! I am approaching my diet, or way of eating rather, as a game that I am playing against my evil self! I am not on any specific plan just doing it the old fashioned way counting my calories, no sugar, white flour and only whole grain breads when at all possible.
Closed Thread