Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 09:30 PM   #1  

Default Hi new here!

Hi this site is awesome! i hope to be here often and get some help with my weight loss goals..i am 5 feet 1 inch tall and weigh around 240 pounds...i am at the end of my rope with this fat on my body! after having four kids and being overweight for five years i have had enough! i need a sensible approach to diet and exercise to help get me started..I hope to find ideas here! thanks, onecoolzoe
Old 05-25-2005, 12:52 AM   #2  
banned

important to you will be cardio, diet, and resistance weight training. start from there. sign up with a local gym. excersise 3 to 4 times per week.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:21 AM   #3  
it's always something

Hi onecoolzoe, welcome to 3FC! We're glad you joined us Are you planning to follow a specific diet, or are you devising your own eating program? We have a lot of forums here to choose from, and a lot of groups that are not diet specific. Lots of mothers, too Please feel free to browse around and jump in anywhere that looks comfortable! Good luck!
Old 05-25-2005, 09:43 PM   #4  
I'm lovin my scale

Default I recommend weight watchers

Hi onecoolzoe,
First off, congrats on your commitment to loosing weight. If you're looking for a plan to help you lose weight, i'd recommend weight watchers. I've been doing it consistently myself for about two months now and have lost nearly 25 pounds. I recommend it not just because of my success, but because it's really easy. You don't have to worry about counting calories because the point system does it for you. if you're like me and like to avoid math you'll appreciate that the numbers you have to deal with are smaller, so it's more manageable. Also, at least for me, it's done a great job helping me choose which foods to eat, yeah i can have those bacon cheddar potato wedges from jack in the box, but that's about all i'd get to eat all day. So, that's my ode to weight watchers. I hope you find something that works for you and good luck.
Closed Thread