Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 04:20 AM   #1  
A Goddess Always

Cool New and happy to be here.

Hi all I am Angelle I am 25 and from Detroit, Michigan. I finally got fed up with things and decided I had to make some changes in the past few months. I am doing this with my mom and a buddy of mine from my online fam as I like to call them and felt there is no harm in getting more buds.

My plan includes a walking program, tai-chi, Slimfast and this book my mom is all excited about getting called "Why French Women don't get fat". It's pretty much about taking a French sensiblity towards eating. Smaller portions, fresh ingredients, savoring one's meals that sort of thing. I actually took a food diary in March and figured out I actually did not eat that much I just need to get moving. So here I am.

More personal stuff about me is in order I suppose. I am 25 and from Detroit as I said. I was in college for 2 years but stopped due to health problems (non-weight related). I am an avid RPG & PC gamer, I write short stories and frankly if I could not write I think I would be a pretty pitiful sight. Writing is my soul's release. I am a proud Pagan and am happy to see the forum for Alt-chicks. Hmm I think that's about it...anyhoo tis a pleasure to meet you all.

Last edited by AngelleNoire; 05-20-2005 at 04:23 AM.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:19 PM   #2  
I'm lovin my scale

Default i'll be a buddy

Hi angela,

I'm Christine, like you i'm 25( or will be next sunday) and i'm losing weight. I'm using weight watchers and it's working really well for me. As part of it i still write down everything i eat, but that's become such a habit now, that it's not a hassle at all.

Just finished up the semester so i'm at lose ends, so i'm currently spending time watching tv and playing on the net when i'm not exercising. My things are reading, crocheting, movies and tv. For exercise i walk and i do yoga and pilates. I guess that's all for now. Good luck on your journey.
Closed Thread