Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 05:22 PM   #1  
Shopaholic Anonymous

S/C/G: 180/148/127

Height: 5'5"ish

Smile Trying to lose those last stubborn 10 lbs, and looking for support!

Hey! I'm Sarah Jane, I'm a graduating high school senior, and I've been on Weight Watchers off and on since middle school. At my heaviest, I was 180 pounds... that was freshman year. Since then, I've lost over 45 pounds. My goal weight is 125, and I'm almost there, but losing these last 10 pounds has been SO hard... I am comfortable with my weight for the most part, so it's easy to go crazy with my eating and put on a few pounds, which I have done more than once. I'm looking for some support, a weight-loss buddy, though not necessarily someone losing their last few pounds! I would certainly stick around until my buddy reached their weight loss goal, too!

My goal is to reach 125 by the time I leave for college in September. If you'd like to chat, my AIM address is "McCrew The Jew."

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you!
Old 05-05-2005, 10:55 PM   #2  

The best advice that I have given and recieved was to use some weight training, although it may at first increase pounds, you will lose inches. The closer you get to your goal weight you have to reduces your calorie intake as well.

For example if you weight 210 pounds, and to lose weight you must eat 1500 calories a day (example)

As you lose weight, you will need to decrease your daily calorie intake?

"Right Ladies"?

What types of exercise are you currently doing?

Closed Thread