Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 09:26 AM   #1  

Default My introduction

I feel I have an unfair advantage, because I am familiar with many of you but you don't know me. That is, I have been lurking here for a LONG time, but finally got brave enough to post. I started my weight loss journey last Sept by joining a gym (lots of pilates, yoga, weights and cardio) and counting calories with fitday and coming here for all the great tips. I've lost 30 lbs since then and now am frozen on a plateau that is getting very frustrating. I'm glad to be here and will try to be better about posting.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:21 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome out of Lurkdom. We saw you peeking around the edge of the screen! I see you have already found the exercise Forum. Please feel free to post anywhere. None of our groups are "closed".
Congratulations on your personal renovation project. I am sure you will have tips to share with the rest of us.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:58 PM   #3  
Delicious Microwaved!

Heya holbear!

I just wanted to say congratulations on your 30 lbs lost. It sounds like your doing a great job on your plan! Don't despair about the plateau either (I know, easier said than done )... you'll be past it in sooner than you think.

Welcome to the forums; it's great to hear from you! Keep posting!!!
Closed Thread