Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 01:59 AM   #1  
Edge Of Glory

S/C/G: 350/See Ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

Default Boom Baby!!

Hey guys. As you can tell, I'm new to this place. I found it surfing around for support groups and this seemed like a cozy place to settle into. Anywho, I'm Tish. I live in NJ with my older sister, and a roommate, Vanessa. Other than that, and the people I work with, I don't know anyone around here because I moved here from the V.I., so online support is the best way option for me right now. I'm 20 years old, and as much as I want and need to lose weight for my well being, I must admit that it's also to not get that surprised, and generic "wow.. you got big.." line everytime I reunite with family. I'm also tired of hearing how much of a pretty face I have, and how beautiful I would be "if I lost some weight". Really and truly, if I told people I weighed 319lbs, they wouldn't believe it to be that high because I apparently carry it better than some, being that I'm 5'8". Regardless of that, *I* know how much I weigh, and it's becomming a pest. So, here I am. I'd write more, but I don't want it to turn out to be a journal entry .

So, hi!

Last edited by VirgoChic; 03-25-2005 at 02:15 AM.
Closed Thread