Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 06:57 PM   #1  

Red face Looking for a partner

I've been doing LA weight loss since October and I'm totally frustrated with them. I don't like their bars which you have to have to help as fill in food for snacks and I'm just unhappy with them. I"m getting married on august 6th this year and my goal is to be at 180 pounds and I've got 50 more to go. I need someone who I can partner up with to help keep me motivated because LA weight loss sure doesn't.

Thanks
Old 03-23-2005, 08:20 PM   #2  
Seeking self security

Default Howdy cowgirl

Hello, it seems you have about the same weight and goal as me, though mine is not posted. What is LA diet is it all meal replacement? What kind of exercise are you doing?
Old 03-23-2005, 08:24 PM   #3  
DJ

Hi, I just joined two things today, WW and this forum So I am kind of motivated. You can join me and Soccer girl (she is REALY Motivated) we will help pep you up so you can shimmy down the aisle.

I have a few questions for you: What is your average weight loss per month with LA weight loss? and how many pounds have you lost since you started. In order to meet your goal you need to do about 12.5 a month. Most programs like WW and LA the results will be less per month. If you have not been dropping 12 a month you might want to ramp things up.

I am not suggesting this forever cause I think it is an unnatural for the long term, but for a quick jump start you might want to think about an Atkins diet. You will loose the most amount of weight in the shortest amount of time. I lost about 15 lbs a month and my Mom 20 on Atkins but again it is not a progarm for life, WW is better for that. By the way congratulations on sticking with any plan since October that is pretty darn good
Old 03-24-2005, 05:43 AM   #4  
I am doing it!

Hello! I'm pretty close in weight to you (209, or 206.8 on a good day...) though I don't have a timeline for my weight loss (um, fast?) I used to post on here and found it incredily motivating, but it's been a few years now. I got married and had a baby and now weigh more than I ever did (BLEH!) I've never tried LA Weight Loss or WW or any of the programs, I just believe in eating less and moving more. First, I move more, and then because I put in that work I get motivated to eat less. That is, once I get this process started!! And I need to because I go back to work in less than five weeks and my pants don't fit yet!!

Ms PatriYacht, how do you get the lbs loss thing on your post?
Closed Thread