Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 04:23 AM   #1  
Today is a New Day!

Talking Hi from Illinos

Hi! My name is Lynnie. I found this place quite by accident and am SOOOOO glad I did. I have been working on losing weight since September and have lost 27lbs already. Weight comes off me slowly due to the fact that I am on weight gaining meds for bipolar disorder. I would really like some buddys to pm with for encouragement. How do you get one of those weight counters on your screen? Thanks!
Old 02-22-2005, 06:05 AM   #2  
Future Size 6

Hi Lynnie! I'm in Illinois too; Rockford area. If you want a weight tracker you can either go to http://www.tickerfactory.com or get one from 3FC. Click on "User CP" in the menu at the top of this page, then click "Edit Signature" and you'll find instructions.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:35 AM   #3  
Today is a New Day!

hi Talisman. Thanks for the reply. I have a weight tracker now! I live between Springfield and Rockford. Closer to Springfield. Its good to meet another Illinoin'n! Take care!!!
Old 02-23-2005, 05:18 PM   #4  

Hi Lynnie
Im from Illinois too. Im really looking to talk to someone to give me some moral support. Losing weight is so hard for me. Im addicted to food. I am 220lbs right now, the heaviest Ive ever been!!! I hate the way i look. I look forward to hearing from you.
Heather
Old 02-23-2005, 05:27 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

Lynnie,
Congrats on the weight loss! Slow and steady is the way to do it and you sound like you are doing extremely well. Best of luck to you and keep up the good work.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:40 PM   #6  
Today is a New Day!

Heather! Another Illinoin!!!!! Hon, I am addicted to food too. I go to therapy on a weekly basis because my addiction also turned into bulimia. So I struggle with both and the extreme dislike of how I look. I am getting better. My outlook is. And thats where it starts. Everyday is a new day is my moto. I would love to keep in touch with you!
Lynnie
Old 02-24-2005, 05:43 PM   #7  
Today is a New Day!

Liz,
Congrats On your weight lose to. You have come a long way. Thanks for the welcome.
Lynnie
Old 02-25-2005, 10:44 AM   #8  

Hi Lynnie,
Good to here from you. This website has been great!! When I get an urge to stuff myself I just log on so far its helped. Weight is such a strange issue. I mean you suffer from bulemia and I sometimes wish I could "get rid of everything I just ate" Never been able to do it though. And why would I want to do that to myself? Because the weight issue has taken over. I think about it constantly. But I have been eating healthier and resisting the urges to overeat. I need to weigh myself again, I think Ive lost a few pounds. I don't keep a scale in the house. Its kind of a phobia since Ive put on so much weight.
Talk to ya soon,
Heather
Closed Thread