Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 06:33 AM   #1  

Cool HI, new and would like a buddy!

Hello everyone,

I have been on and off diets, and have been trying to change my eating habits for years. I do good for two weeks, and mess up. I have a long way to go (see sig), and I'm looking for a buddy who is in the beginning like me with a long way to go. I lack motivation to exercise, and I have extreme problems with emotional eating. I recently spent $125 at a health food store, and what did I do? I bought Wendy's for the road home! I'm so frustrated, mostly with myself, and I am having trouble keeping my head up. I'm hoping I can find a new home here, along with support and friendship!

Thanks for listening!
Old 01-29-2005, 07:23 AM   #2  

Hey, I'm only in my first week too. I don't quite have as much to lose as you do, but the health food thing and Wendy's ya that's all me too! I usually crumble after 2 weeks, wich is very frustrating! I'm usually a great motivator for everyone else, except myself. PM me and we can chat!!
Closed Thread